Conn.top court overturns death penalty in state

Good! Exactly, there is no way to have a perfect Justice, since execution is a final, and can not be reverse in any way.

So is this good or bad news to you ? I am not sure which way to read your comment.
It says "ugh." That's how I feel. I'm very disappointed in my home state for this court decision. It's bad news that Komisarjevsky and Hayes won't be executed for their horrendous crimes.

Hopefully he have years to suffer..Shame could not give people a drug they spend rest of life in deep remorse or feeling like parents ..these people be begging for death but not have that luxury

It says "ugh." That's how I feel. I'm very disappointed in my home state for this court decision. It's bad news that Komisarjevsky and Hayes won't be executed for their horrendous crimes.

I thought that is what you meant , I was not sure if it meant you were against the death penalty . I just wanted to make sure I was right .
I remembered this is your home state so I am not that forgetful yet!
I feel the same way about two monsters will not be executed and feel horrible for the victims' love one.

what would be gained..They be going to clean comfortable death something his victims not had...The family got to re-live it..chuck them in prison along with other sadistic brutes do medical experiments on them live basic rations no sunlight or another human voice an electric tag each time they touch a door or sit down get shock ,true suffering

what would be gained..They be going to clean comfortable death something his victims not had...The family got to re-live it..chuck them in prison along with other sadistic brutes do medical experiments on them live basic rations no sunlight or another human voice an electric tag each time they touch a door or sit down get shock ,true suffering
Interesting recommendations but ain't gonna happen.

Interesting recommendations but ain't gonna happen.

Yeah, using living human biengs against their will for medical experimentation, well........
So so third riech...
Glad we are over that..
I hope

They will get better treatment than what they did to that mother and daughters!

I'd rather the death penalty had been kept.

They will get better treatment than what they did to that mother and daughters!

I'd rather the death penalty had been kept.

Same here and this can't be appeal b/c it's the state count not the federal court according to on the news. I was shocked when I heard they not getting the death penalty after , then what was the point of having the jury spend time deciding on this ?? I would like to see what they have to say about this.

There have been too many problems with the death penalty for me to feel comfortable having it around. Too many times we've said "Whoops, my bad" after killing someone who was innocent.

The death penalty is no deterrent to crime. It costs a ton of money. We need to completely change how the whole system works.

Back