Confessions of a gamer

RLee

Reaction score
So.. I've a confession to make. I'm a pretty big nerd gamer. I met my ex girlfriend (daughter's Mother) on a text based game.. That's right.. no pictures, no sounds, just words. I even have two tattoos of Final Fantasy Characters on my calves. I'll show them if anyone is interested.

How about ya'll? And which games do you play? I'll go first..

When my internet isn't being garbage:
Final Fantasy XIV - slightly in love with this game..
Overwatch/RainbowSix/BlackOpsIII - I can enjoy most FPS games.
Ark/7DaysToDie - Survival Games
DiabloIII -
League of Legends - ...yea

When my internet is crap:
Terraria
Starbound
StardewValley - I have been playing a ton of this lately.. A TON

There's a lot more, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

So.. I've a confession to make. I'm a pretty big nerd gamer. I met my ex girlfriend (daughter's Mother) on a text based game.. That's right.. no pictures, no sounds, just words. I even have two tattoos of Final Fantasy Characters on my calves. I'll show them if anyone is interested.

How about ya'll? And which games do you play? I'll go first..

When my internet isn't being garbage:
Final Fantasy XIV - slightly in love with this game..
Overwatch/RainbowSix/BlackOpsIII - I can enjoy most FPS games.
Ark/7DaysToDie - Survival Games
DiabloIII -
League of Legends - ...yea

When my internet is crap:
Terraria
Starbound
StardewValley - I have been playing a ton of this lately.. A TON

There's a lot more, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Ok curious, which text based game?
I played some too, now I've given up on those ;)

Not really playing games anymore, did play Final Fantasy a few times ages ago, also loved the game :)

Ok curious, which text based game?
I played some too, now I've given up on those ;)

Not really playing games anymore, did play Final Fantasy a few times ages ago, also loved the game :)

It was a text based game called Dragonrealms. I also played Gemstone and most of the games by that company. Simutronics is the company.

I used to play video games a while ago. I guess I don't have time for that now. I used to play Wolfenstein 3-D, Half-Life 1 and 2 and Halo. Yeah, I know they're pretty old.

I used to play video games a while ago. I guess I don't have time for that now. I used to play Wolfenstein 3-D, Half-Life 1 and 2 and Halo. Yeah, I know they're pretty old.

I remember Half-Life.... many years ago I played Quake game. I don't play such games anymore.

Haha. Those are some classics! Quake as well. I don't know if ya'll are interested. But there was a neat/funny show called Red vs. Blue that came out. It's like a voiced Halo.

I'm really big into gaming too. Right now I'm obsessed with Overwatch and trying a lot to up my score in competitive, and I'm playing through the Batman Telltale series too. ^_^

Haha. Those are some classics! Quake as well. I don't know if ya'll are interested. But there was a neat/funny show called Red vs. Blue that came out. It's like a voiced Halo.

Oh, interesting. I'll take a look at Red vs Blue.

Back