Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've been to confessional yet so here goes:
1.) I'm a dork through and through.
2.) I like to eat Cheerios for dinner occasionally.
3.) I'm a major dreamer. I usually think about all these grandiose plans knowing that in reality it won't happen.
4.) I'm a facebook addict.
5.) When I'm sad, I will sleep for hours on end.

I am curious! What kind of vibrator was this? I can't imagine thinking that a vibrator is for mashing potato. Was it a rabbit? Inquiring minds want to know. :hmm:

Maybe you are hard of smelling...?

:lol: good one.... I dont understand how people get off work,come home and do not shower. Gross! I like to go to bed clean and fresh with a clean boxer/briefs on. :)

:lol: good one.... I dont understand how people get off work,come home and do not shower. Gross! I like to go to bed clean and fresh with a clean boxer/briefs on. :)

same here. I've never understood why would some people sleep dirty because they're gonna shower in the morning anyway... ew. disgusting.

I take a shower in the evenings when I'm done with the chicken houses. I KNOW I stink when I come home!

I confess I enjoy women....all kinds of women but especially women I don't know very well. That will probably keep that purchase on hold for a while.

I use to read my ex brother Playbook magazines! I knew it would made him mad!!!

I am curious! What kind of vibrator was this? I can't imagine thinking that a vibrator is for mashing potato. Was it a rabbit? Inquiring minds want to know. :hmm:

Would you like a rabbit? Is that why inquiring minds want to know? :lol:

Haha...I cannot remember the brand but it was a simple one...tube shape with the end that was slightly flat. I got the rabbit later :naughty: ...but I'm not sure if the rabbit mashed potatoes as good as the first one I had. :p

OK, I am confuzzed here. Vibrators has one thing in pictured in my mind, a rabbit is another, and then mashed potatoes?

I have this mental picture of a rabbit with a vibrator being used to mash potatoes. I'm also thinking. 'Eww, gross'.

OK, I am confuzzed here. Vibrators has one thing in pictured in my mind, a rabbit is another, and then mashed potatoes?

I have this mental picture of a rabbit with a vibrator being used to mash potatoes. I'm also thinking. 'Eww, gross'.

There's a type of a vibrator called the rabbit. It's also common.

If you want one, PM me, I get them at wholesale.

Haha...I cannot remember the brand but it was a simple one...tube shape with the end that was slightly flat. I got the rabbit later :naughty: ...but I'm not sure if the rabbit mashed potatoes as good as the first one I had. :p

better tube than rabbit when your mom was using it :)

"Rabbit Vibrator" has "extra finger" :aw:

Mental picture have me laughing so hard I'm crying

1) Sometimes I like to convert seemingly normal problems into math problems.
2) Hundreds of people have probably seen me naked. (Think Labor Day weekend on a nude beach..)
3) I MUST have something to read whenever I do number 2. I've actually had to resort to reading the shampoo bottles... MANY times.
4) In high school, I was obsessed with morbid sites, such as defvac.com (obsolete) and rotten.com.

1) Sometimes I like to convert seemingly normal problems into math problems.
2) Hundreds of people have probably seen me naked. (Think Labor Day weekend on a nude beach..)
3) I MUST have something to read whenever I do number 2. I've actually had to resort to reading the shampoo bottles... MANY times.
4) In high school, I was obsessed with morbid sites, such as defvac.com (obsolete) and rotten.com.

I'm with you on 1 and 3. I actually provided a math solution to our lineup for the championship game over the weekend and it worked. And Rotten.com hasnt been updated in years. What's up wiht that?

Sorry, I can't. It's still classified for another 23 years (((sighs)))

I usually just post here......in fact I'm doing it now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back