Color of House

B

BostonIceFire

If you were to settled in a house of your own, what would it be like on the outside?

Bricks? pink?

I have seen houses in New York painted purple and pink! Sometimes I would call them witches' houses.

I would rather have a brick house in shade of red.

I was studying the house marketing research discovering
that the house color "yellow" sells faster than any other colors...

I wonder if someday they will have the technology to change the outlook of a house with just a remote.

One day I feel like having a brick house so I just click the button. the next day I wouldn't mind having a blue house. Depending on our mood of the day.

A brick house is nice.......I saw in this mag this artichet has his whole house in Chrome and even his furniture too......it looks sooo futuristic......the bonus - house cant catch on fire

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I have seen houses in New York painted purple and pink! Sometimes I would call them witches' houses.

:laugh2: A man lived in a dark purple house down on my street. :ugh: I found it out, he's gay. It has been changed to white, I think.

I'd like to have a light blue/white or peach/tan house.

pink with yellow stripes and orange poka-dots

you said "prefer the original and usual red" I see the red part and you said the original and that is? unless you are implying something else besides red?

Hmmmz.....Red or brown bricks? :dunno:

well..all doesnt matter.. at least i have a wonderful house ...No need to colors house

Back