Colin Kaepernick Refuses Stand National Anthem

All those who object to his actions, be really glad he has that freedom.

Tiananmen Square?

One has precisely NOTHING to do with the other. Of course, he has the freedom to do what he does. That doesn't make him right. He, I'm sure, eagerly accepts the enourmous money and all the benefits this country provides to him with absolutely NO respect for it whasoever. I'll bet he know NO ONE who is a victim of anything!!

He's pond scum. Wait, pond scum has more class!!

I don't watch the NFL anymore. Where are the Walter Paytons!!! Forty years ago there would have been a bounty on him. Someone would have taken him out. That's NOT a statement as to how I feel about bounties. Jus' sayin'!!

One has precisely NOTHING to do with the other. Of course, he has the freedom to do what he does. That doesn't make him right. He, I'm sure, eagerly accepts the enourmous money and all the benefits this country provides to him with absolutely NO respect for it whasoever. I'll bet he know NO ONE who is a victim of anything!!

I don't watch the NFL anymore. Where are the Walter Paytons!!! Forty years ago there would have been a bounty on him. Someone would have taken him out. That's NOT a statement as to how I feel about bounties. Jus' sayin'!!
Good grief! Who are you, newbie? Obviously a little over reactive.

Forty years ago there would have been a bounty on him. Someone would have taken him out. That's NOT a statement as to how I feel about bounties. Jus' sayin'!!

"By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know"

They call that the art of implying without implying, so you can claim you didn't say what you actually did say.

Last edited:
Good grief! Who are you, newbie? Obviously a little over reactive.

So, "newbie" is a bad thing, ay? HA!!

Not over reacting. Just pointing out the obvious! Good grief, who are you, oldie?? A little over reacting?

Some of us signed on the dotted line to give full measure to our country. It doesn't really matter whether you did, didn't or couldn't. It's all good. However, to those of us who did, honorably, disrespecting America matters. Especially, some pansy who was never a victim of anything in his over-indulged life.

Worthless thug wanna be pansy. Pathetic!

Not over reacting. Just pointing out the obvious! Good grief, who are you, oldie?? A little over reacting?

Some of us signed on the dotted line to give full measure to our country. It doesn't really matter whether you did, didn't or couldn't. It's all good. However, to those of us who did, honorably, disrespecting America matters. Especially, some pansy who was never a victim of anything in his over-indulged life.

Newbies aren't, but I do take exception to hearing who come in and decide to ride roughshod over Deaf.

A Trump campaign rally would probably suit you better than here.

I think he probably would endorse eugenics if he knew what it meant.

I learned to think and reason from my father, who served for some time as a military policeman, taking charge of blowhards like you when they got out of hand. He fought for all of us to have the freedoms that you would like to kill a young athlete for using.

Botts, My grandfather served as a MP in the mainland during WWII.

The athlete has a right to express his opinion as anyone else like Reba pointed out (First amendment)... he was standing up for the oppression of African Americans in the United States. Someone has to take a stand and certainly Kaepernick is taking a heat but he is donating $1 million to the groups that is affected by racial inequality and police brutality. Link: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ational-anthem-protest-police-socks/89743344/

Another thing to point out about FDR's famous quote during the outbreak of WWII:

quote-in-the-future-days-which-we-seek-to-make-secure-we-look-forward-to-a-world-founded-upon-four-franklin-d-roosevelt-309860.jpg

Botts, My grandfather served as a MP in the mainland during WWII.

The athlete has a right to express his opinion as anyone else like Reba pointed out (First amendment)... he was standing up for the oppression of African Americans in the United States. Someone has to take a stand and certainly Kaepernick is taking a heat but he is donating $1 million to the groups that is affected by racial inequality and police brutality. Link: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ational-anthem-protest-police-socks/89743344/

Thank you, Calvin.

There are veterans who actually support him .. so it goes both ways.

Freedom of speech or not. He is a punk. He could have chosen another way to express his whinny attitude.

Last edited:
The Santa Clara PD has sent the SF 49ers a letter stating that unless they stop Colin from sitting during the national anthem and wearing his pig police socks, they will not work the games held at Levi Stadium. This is after they sent the first letter to the Mercury News stating that in the United States everyone has a right to protest and they respect Mr Kaepernicks right to do so, I guess the piggy socks went too far and sent them over the edge.

It looks like Mic Shu, Uncle Larry and Doc Jake from the Hearing Aid Forum may of just joined All Deaf, Welcome aboard!

The Santa Clara PD has sent the SF 49ers a letter stating that unless they stop Colin from sitting during the national anthem and wearing his pig police socks, they will not work the games held at Levi Stadium. This is after they sent the first letter to the Mercury News stating that in the United States everyone has a right to protest and they respect Mr Kaepernicks right to do so, I guess the piggy socks went too far and sent them over the edge.
OMG ! The PD need to toughen up ! Getting up over piggy police socks .

OMG ! The PD need to toughen up ! Getting up over piggy police socks .

Did you mean toughen up or lighten up? SCPD has had a few shootings involving unarmed people and may of thought twice about their first letter, thus the new tougher stand on Colin's actions.

Did you mean toughen up or lighten up? SCPD has had a few shootings involving unarmed people and may of thought twice about their first letter, thus the new tougher stand on Colin's actions.
No toughen up . Police been calling people names for years and they're whining over socks with pigs wearing police hats . I been called worst names by police for dating a Black man!

Freedom of speech or not. He is a punk. He could have chosen another way to express his whinny attitude.
Very true.

I know there are some bad cops out there. Doesn't mean to take it out on the ones who are good. I would like to know who Kaep will call when he needs help.

why doesn't the 49ers have their own security? Using PD department resources kind of takes away from their duties to the city itself...

why doesn't the 49ers have their own security? Using PD department resources kind of takes away from their duties to the city itself...

I never thought about that. Would it be as a revenue generating thing for the PD? Or a city safety thing funded by the city for major events of any kind?

Like I imagine that when the Dalai Lama travels around the country and has the Secret Service following him for protection, is it the government footing the bill for diplomatic relations and national security?

I never thought about that. Would it be as a revenue generating thing for the PD? Or a city safety thing funded by the city for major events of any kind?

Like I imagine that when the Dalai Lama travels around the country and has the Secret Service following him for protection, is it the government footing the bill for diplomatic relations and national security?

True- I don't know what the arrangement is for any of the professional sports teams are. Not something I paid attention to much until I saw the post by Seb.

I've never understood why so much attention is paid to these teams and athletes (and celebrities while I'm at it) when the true heroes to me are teachers, doctors(minus the fraudsters and bad ones), parents (again minus the abusive etc ones), police, fire, EMTs....

True- I don't know what the arrangement is for any of the professional sports teams are. Not something I paid attention to much until I saw the post by Seb.

I've never understood why so much attention is paid to these teams and athletes (and celebrities while I'm at it) when the true heroes to me are teachers, doctors(minus the fraudsters and bad ones), parents (again minus the abusive etc ones), police, fire, EMTs....

Nod, totally with you on that. My heroes are people who live from the heart and are the change they want to see in the world.

Back