Cochlear Implant Nucleus Freedom Accessories

Discussion in 'For Sale/Trade/Wanted to Buy' started by ncff07, Jul 12, 2010.

1. ncff07

ncff07 Resident Punk Ass Premium Member

Have a few accessories for the Nucleus Freedom I never use up for sale. All are new with a couple exceptions, the lapel mic I used once just to try it out as well as the personal audio cable and tv/stereo cable which I used maybe 2 or 3 times each to try and didnt care for it. ALL are still in the original packaging and have always been except for those exceptions stated. The links show the prices the website charges for these below but I'm open to offers. REASONABLE offers that is. I found these on the Cochlear Americas website by product number on the packages and have listed the link for each one.

Lapel Mic
    Freedom Lapel Microphone [z60831] - $180.00 : Cochlear, Innovator of the Nucleus Freedom cochlear hearing implant system

Personal Audio Cable
    Freedom Personal Audio Cable [z60830] - $130.00 : Cochlear, Innovator of the Nucleus Freedom cochlear hearing implant system

TV/Stereo Cable
    Freedom TV/Stereo Cable [z60829] - $180.00 : Cochlear, Innovator of the Nucleus Freedom cochlear hearing implant system

Earhooks(enhanced retention)
    Freedom Enhanced Retention Earhooks [Z61091] - $24.75 : Cochlear, Innovator of the Nucleus Freedom cochlear hearing implant system

Battery Holders for Zinc air Batteries(Note:description on the Cochlear site states 2 holders, this pack has THREE and is the silver color)
    Freedom Battery Holder (2-Pack) [xz60775] - $58.00 : Cochlear, Innovator of the Nucleus Freedom cochlear hearing implant system

2. bigalsd

bigalsd New Member

I am interested in the Personal Audio Cable... Is it still for sale? If so, please emial me at allanrscott@gmail.com . Thanks!

Allan

3. jdachum

jdachum New Member

Hi, is your Personal Audio Cable still available? Please do reply at jdachum@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks!

4. william rivera

william rivera New Member