CNN Poll: Obama approval up in wake of health care victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, that is not what the thread is about... :lol:

Go back and read the posts. Talks about his approval rating (over healthcare) and that in turn became a discussion on his 2012 prospect because of his approval rating. It's all within the scope of the discussion. That is the 2012 re-election. Even you participated in that discussion, Jiro.

Go back and read the posts. Talks about his approval rating (over healthcare) and that in turn became a discussion on his 2012 prospect because of his approval rating. It's all within the scope of the discussion. That is the 2012 re-election. Even you participated in that discussion, Jiro.

AIPAC subject as well :)

His approval rating doesn't cling solely on health care.

AIPAC subject as well :)

His approval rating doesn't cling solely on health care.

No, not AIPAC since that was outside the discussion since it was about an organization and wanting to see it "declawed" and not about how it has affected Obama chances at re-election.

I didn't say his approval rating cling solely on healthcare. Nor did I imply that. The approval rating discussion was prompted because it went "up" on the healthcare issue and whenever ratings go up it nearly guarantees a discussion about a future election.

No, not AIPAC since that was outside the discussion since it was about an organization and wanting to see it "declawed" and not about how it has affected Obama chances at re-election.

I didn't say his approval rating cling solely on healthcare. Nor did I imply that. The approval rating discussion was prompted because it went "up" on the healthcare issue and whenever ratings go up it nearly guarantees a discussion about a future election.

Yup, so AIPAC comes into the picture as well. :lol:

Which why I asked how does AIPAC relates to this thread. You replied that you were just being a troll.

Which why I asked how does AIPAC relates to this thread. You replied that you were just being a troll.

is your battery dead? :scratch:

Lindsey Graham is not a conservative. He's strong for defense and military issues, and occasionally he hits it right but for the most part he's too liberal. He's not well-liked in South Carolina. He does get a lot of face time on TV.

Lindsey Graham seems conservative so enough to me because he against on GLBT rights.

Hey TheWriterAlex .............. Wonder if I can get ol' Willie to run for Gov up here (MI) ? Since everyone else running isn't worth a hill of beans! lol

Polls ......... schmolls! They're barely worth wiping ones back-side with after a certain body function! lol

-charles

Hey TheWriterAlex .............. Wonder if I can get ol' Willie to run for Gov up here (MI) ? Since everyone else running isn't worth a hill of beans! lol

Polls ......... schmolls! They're barely worth wiping ones back-side with after a certain body function! lol

-charles

Hey, Chucky, let's not sugar-coat this, ok? :D

someone used the comment... 'that in turn became a discussion about.......' in referring to how a topic changed. funny how that comment is not permitted to be used by those of the opposing political persuassion.
DOUBLE STANDARD.
VERY BORED WITH REPEATED LACK OF INTEGRITY.
YAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
perhaps it's just a case of diarrhea of the mouth
something stinks bigtime

If you are bored then why are you reading this discussion or commenting on it with that type of talk?

Honestly,

.....everywhere I look I am seeing some people left and right just putting people down, JUST because they do not agree with their perspective or opinions, or think they have a hard on for a certain person in particular, or whatever the case may be.

If you don't like a certain person or persons.....you do have the right to hit the 'IGNORE' feature....instead of going after them time and time again. Just makes you look bad.

Now back on topic....

I still will wait and see...how this will come out in the next few years.....I did not vote for Obama...but I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Not all disapproval of Obama job are from conservative or right wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back