Cleveland police search manhunt and killed man on facebook

Yes, sad, also Baltimore, Chicago, Camden, Detroit, Gary and STL have same problems too.
Anyone seen my "Zippo"? (remember that? :))

Anyone seen my "Zippo"? (remember that? :))

Does fire solve the problem? There are far more innocent people in those cities than criminals.

It isn't new for Chicago to have a higher murder rate, it has been around for many decades since 1960s, also 1920s and 1930s were bad.

Does fire solve the problem? There are far more innocent people in those cities than criminals.

It isn't new for Chicago to have a higher murder rate, it has been around for many decades since 1960s, also 1920s and 1930s were bad.

You remind Chicago got bad criminal for many years I don't remind years till now and also California got more criminal also

You remind Chicago got bad criminal for many years I don't remind years till now and also California got more criminal also

No, California has lower crime rate based on population ratio than many states over the US.

less or a lot crime is at everywhere in the US includes Arkansas. :deal:

Yes sometimes my mom told me says southwest Arkansas is dangerous to place lived but I'm rather not lived in southwest Arkansas but I'm chosen central Arkansas chosen but northwest and northeast Arkansas best safety to lived and no crimes sometimes got crimes careful!!

Hey, Foxrac. It was never about the innocents. My "Zippo" is mostly just a metaphor for getting rid of the "bad".

The guy is no longer a threat, which is a very good thing.

It was very touching to see the victim's family in their statement of forgiveness.

Robert Godwin Sr. was the victim.

Yes sometimes my mom told me says southwest Arkansas is dangerous to place lived but I'm rather not lived in southwest Arkansas but I'm chosen central Arkansas chosen but northwest and northeast Arkansas best safety to lived and no crimes sometimes got crimes careful!!

The crime in Little Rock isn't good.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Little-Rock-Arkansas.html

Hey, Foxrac. It was never about the innocents. My "Zippo" is mostly just a metaphor for getting rid of the "bad".

You believe in myth. :lol:

Its not a myth.

Nah, it is myth.

It is hard to adress the issue with cities due to higher unemployment rate and lack of opportunities that cause people to get in criminal career to make more money.

Back