Cinnabon Experts Please Chime in

Now I have inherited a bunch of them canned cinnamon rolls, almost like Pilsbury but all natural (Immaculate Bakery). How you may ask. I got it from a store that was tossing out expired items. It's dated 8/15/14. Now obviously it's 17 days past expiration date.

Good or no?

If they weren't safe, will the user name be changed to "dead?"

According to General Mills website their refrigerated dough is good for 7 days past expiration date, if they are frozen they are good for 6 months past the date.

I had a gallon of milk recently that was still good for up to 15 days after the sell by date. Of course, I took a sniff each time I opened it to make sure before pouring it into my glass.

I notice if you wipe off the bottle the milk will not smell. The milk on the bottle spout get smelly so it help to wipe any milk before putting the cover back . I had a bottle of milk that smelled and wipe off the spout and the smell was gone.

I notice if you wipe off the bottle the milk will not smell. The milk on the bottle spout get smelly so it help to wipe any milk before putting the cover back . I had a bottle of milk that smelled and wipe off the spout and the smell was gone.

Why wipe it off and waste that little bit, just lick it off like everyone else does...lol

And milk that has gone bad smells...really bad. Would rather take a sniff than take a taste of sour milk.

And milk that has gone bad smells...really bad. Would rather take a sniff than take a taste of sour milk.

Don't remind me, lost baby bottles found under seats in the van after a hot summer....didn't think I was gonna survive washing one... they all went in the trash...shhhhhhhhhhh...lol

I knows that , I was going to dump the milk out and decided wipe the bottle off and the smell was gone . I am glad did that , it may not work each time but I saved myself some $$$ that time.

Don't remind me, lost baby bottles found under seats in the van after a hot summer....didn't think I was gonna survive washing one... they all went in the trash...shhhhhhhhhhh...lol

You, being a Missourian, made a fatal mistake. You could have used that for one of your best catfish bait recipes.

You, being a Missourian, made a fatal mistake. You could have used that for one of your best catfish bait recipes.

I got plenty of limburger cheese, stinks to high heavens and never anywhere to wash your hands after baiting the hooks...lol

cinnabon-free.jpg

OMG Cinnabon!!! :drool:

The local mall had those but it was shut down and moved elsewhere.

There is a small bakery store over on Clark that does sell sweets, sweets that's not sold at Dunkin Doughnuts. I'll have to stop by one day and take a look-see inside. If I like what I see, I shall let people know. It's not that far from here. As for the cinnamon rolls, I just may get my hands on one.

Some friends of mine, they lived in Germany for awhile and England, most don't have fridges there. They got accustomed to all sorts of crap (warm beer...ect...
They have moldy cheese just educate yourself.

we don't have beabonic plague, rabbid dogs but I gather America do...I backed my brother pumpkin pie other day make him feel at home used tin pumpkin not until after ate it I looked at tin and 14yrs out of date
he still alive

Back