Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Angel^ said:
CyberRed,

I understand what you're trying to say about ' Health '....but Unfortunately, 'Aids' are wayyy off the topic here....That's why I got a bit confused reading your post too.....No hard feelings here and No offense here either!..... :D

Let's not get boiled up with emotions here....And I enjoy reading everyone's post! :)

Let's move on to the Topic of CI Shall we?... :fingersx:

There you go again! Geez... you and Cheri don't get it what I did said EARLIER in the first place. Let me repeat that again, I said I KNOW it's a little bit off topic when I first posted about AIDS. That's all. The reason you are postin' this to me, is because of Cheri is your sister... it explained why you posted it to me directly. And, again ... like I told her earlier that I know it's a little bit off topic. Don't say it again about "wayyy off the topic", because I already said it earlier before you said it. So, no hard feelin' here, either. Let's move on ! :)

CyberRed said:
There you go again! Geez... you and Cheri don't get it what I did said EARLIER in the first place. Let me repeat that again, I said I KNOW it's a little bit off topic when I first posted about AIDS. That's all. The reason you are postin' this to me, is because of Cheri is your sister... it explained why you posted it to me directly. And, again ... like I told her earlier that I know it's a little bit off topic. Don't say it again about "wayyy off the topic", because I already said it earlier before you said it. So, no hard feelin' here, either. Let's move on ! :)

:eek2: *whoa*.....U don't have to cow about it!...

Boult said:
I came across a Maine News website, it had a ad that says
"Partnership for A Tobacco Free Maine
Did You Know....
Tobacco kills more people than
illegal drugs, alcohol, AIDS, murders,
suicides and car crashes combined."

I guess smoking cigarette is worse risk than getting implanted with CI eh?

Oh yeah, and imagine the parents who smoke around their kids. Forcing the kids to inhale all that harmful crap from the cancer sticks.

Especially when they are in the car with all windows rolled up.

Tsk, tsk.

^Angel^ said:
:eek2: *whoa*.....U don't have to cow about it!...

See, you don't move on the topic of CI like you said. You kept postin' at me.

WaterRats13 said:
I've had my CI for 3 years now -- so far, it hasn't affected any of my friendships ..... a CI. It depends on everyone and how they've adapted to having one and going through intense training to improve listening and speech comphrency, etc.

It bothers the Hell out of me when people say that in order to have better intelligence and speech, the Deaf person MUST be implanted with CI! I speak too good that hearing people think I am a foreign exchange student. I am pretty smart, too. If I can speak that good or have the smarts, then obviously not every Deaf people do not need CIs to "do better".

Deaf258 said:
Knock it off, CyberRed. ^Angel^ was trying to be friendly and you walked all over her! Can you please re-read ^angel^'s post again here: http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=161984&postcount=99 ??? Try not to be so defensive about it when you read it.

Walk all over her? No, she walked all over me when I explained to Cheri in the first place about my post was gettin' a little bit "off topic" ... and then, Angel jumped in ALL OVER ME and tellin' me all this and that ..blah, blah, blah. You don't need to post me and tell me to re-read her post, because I already DID read her post in the first place. Understand? Don't waste your breathe to post about it to me... Peace !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back