CI & HA decorations

PinkyZebra

Reaction score
I remember that JennyB posted a pictures of her BTEs decoration thread. I decided to make a new thread of CI & HA decorations. I love that group of A Pimping your cochlear implant and hearing aids in UK on Facebook. You can share a pictures of your CI & HA and post on thread for FUN! Enjoying :)

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1395712149.468037.jpg I have pink ear gear, does that count? I'm going in to get new molds soon and I'm super excited to get some swirled colors.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Cochlear sent me grey covers for my processor. I used bright nail polish and painted flowers on it. Sorry I don't know how to post, but nail polish works great. I tried stickers but they kept getting caught in my long hair.

Crocheted cover for CI

I'm current use N5 for now. This is my old freedom. I will add more later.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 28
Cochlear sent me grey covers for my processor. I used bright nail polish and painted flowers on it. Sorry I don't know how to post, but nail polish works great. I tried stickers but they kept getting caught in my long hair.

Can you see the post reply and show the banner like font, size, color font, smile emotion next to clip symbol is attachment. Then click upload your picture and update. I hope that help.

I am using nail art sticks to cover the CI and HA BTE. You could try to order Skinit for your sound processor. It is cost $15. The nail art sticks cost is $7 at Walgreens. I recommended you to not use AVON's nail sticks because it's too sticky.

Not CI's but we like to decorate our baha's! my daughter's and mine

Attachments

• IMG_20140322_124003_717.jpg
    IMG_20140322_124003_717.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 33
  • 20140301_175028.jpg
    20140301_175028.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 27
I decorate or "pimp" my hearing aids all the time :)
1800481_10202295562565161_1484816429_n.jpg

is it :) What NaidaUP said! That link is where we show our decorated HAs/CIs/BAHAs!

I haven't decorated my CI yet because it is so pretty just the way it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 35
1926910_10150392489394999_1234464735_n.jpg

this was taken on March 17. I have since swapped the color cover on my Harmony to the teal one again haha. But yeah.

I want your Naida! :P

It is pretty damn sexy. I'm glad I went with 2 Naidas (I had the option of 2 Naidas, one Naida and one Neptune, or 2 neptunes). I plan on getting my left ear implanted within the next year so I can go with one Neptune then (though they are coming out with a swimmable Naida soon).

It is pretty damn sexy. I'm glad I went with 2 Naidas (I had the option of 2 Naidas, one Naida and one Neptune, or 2 neptunes). I plan on getting my left ear implanted within the next year so I can go with one Neptune then (though they are coming out with a swimmable Naida soon).

I've heard they are working on a waterproof case for the Naida, similar to the one Cochlear has yet to release (not the baggie, but an actual case that fits around the processor), with an option to use the AquaMic with the Naida in the waterproof case.

Ecp, I want your Naida too. Meg, what did you use to color your Harmony? Nail polish? That looks pretty awesome. Much better than the AB color covers.

Back