Chromecast..do you have it?

Angel1989

Premium Member
Reaction score
My son and his girlfriend gave me Chromecast for my birthday. I never knew this product existed. It looks like it is going to be amazing and the subtitles will make movie watching so much better.

Do you have one, if so do you have any recommendations or possible different ways to use it?

If you don't have one......maybe ask Santa for one for Christmas.:giggle:

My son and his girlfriend gave me Chromecast for my birthday. I never knew this product existed. It looks like it is going to be amazing and the subtitles will make movie watching so much better.

Do you have one, if so do you have any recommendations or possible different ways to use it?

This is an item I will be buying when I move in a few weeks, because I will be discontinuing cable when I do. I'll have to get back to this thread in a few weeks if I am able to get one.

This is an item I will be buying when I move in a few weeks, because I will be discontinuing cable when I do. I'll have to get back to this thread in a few weeks if I am able to get one.

I haven't had time to play around with it yet but I will especially when the weather gets cold. There are so many movies and shows I have not seen. We watched a tiny bit of Forrest Gump last night to test it out and I was amazed with how great the subtitles were. Nice and big, bright and super easy to follow.

Between Chromecast and my new GPS system I have a lot of reading to do.:giggle:

I haven't had time to play around with it yet but I will especially when the weather gets cold. There are so many movies and shows I have not seen. We watched a tiny bit of Forrest Gump last night to test it out and I was amazed with how great the subtitles were. Nice and big, bright and super easy to follow.

Between Chromecast and my new GPS system I have a lot of reading to do.:giggle:

Yes, you sure do. I hope that it's as good as it's been advertised, because I've had my eye on one of these for quite a while. Only thing is, Best Buy I had no idea how to get to until very recently, so now I have a much better idea of where to go. :P

I never heard of Chromecast until now , what does it do beside having subtitles ?

No, I have a PC to TV setup instead.

I haven't look at the security side of it, but, for what it does and the price, I don't think it is a bad deal.

I never heard of Chromecast until now , what does it do beside having subtitles ?

WDYS....I would love to tell you but I am probably the worst person to explain it to you. Hopefully the link Mark posted will help. When I opened my gift I had no idea what it was.

After I use it for awhile I will make sure to let you know what I think, OK?

I had to dig this up. My recent bill from Comcast nearly doubled from my last one, so I am going to get this device this Friday, and give Comcast the boot. Fed up with skyrocketing prices.

I don't need it because all apps that are on Chromecast are on my Apple TV and Blu-Ray player.

Back