Christmas Scavenger Hunt 2006 [FREE GIFTS]

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
December 21, 2006 starting at 8:00 PM EST for Prize #3

December 22, 2006 starting at 8:00 PM EST for Prize #2 & #1

Find any the image below and win that prize!!! :thumb: Forum where these images will be in TBA.

1.)
santa.jpg
Santa
- Win one of the following:

A. Men's Casio Watch
casio_watch.jpg

B. Women's Seiko Watch
seiko_watch.jpg

C. $100 CASH!

2.)
elf.jpg
Elf

A. Sonic Bomb
sonic_bomb.jpg

B. $50 Harris Communications Gift Certificate

3.)
reindeer.jpg
Reindeer

A. Superman 2-Disc DVD Special Edition
superman_dvd.jpg

B. $25 Amazon Gift Certificate

If you find any of the images above, please PRIVATE MESSAGE me the link to the image where you found it. Winners will be announced in this thread.

ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE AS LONG AS:

- You're an active / regular member with at least 150 post count (no junk)
- You were not banned in the past 6 months for breaking the forum rules

The Christmas Scavenger Hunt made possible by our sponsors, so please visit their sites if you haven't done so! They are: i711 Relay, Deaf Pagers, Bone Conduction Hearing Aid, Micro Battery, Deaf Cruise

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.

WINNERS:

1st Place - ^Angel^
2nd Place - Rabbit
3rd Place - DeafMonkey

OoOo nice gifts!!!...

Ahhh I know I know, it means To Be Announced.... Thanks to DreamDeaf for the hint LOL

OoOo nice gifts!!!...

Ahhh I know I know, it means To Be Announced.... Thanks to DreamDeaf for the hint LOL

Yea! Angel ;)

Alex will let us know which forum to look for an elf, which forum to look for Santa, and which forum to look for the reindeer images, same thing two years ago. :thumb:

I just remembered two years ago Ravensteve was so pissed off that he didn't win the winning prizes, because he came in late. :laugh2: that was so funni!

I remembered Tweetybirdie, Cooliefroggie and Magatus won two years ago when they were the first to find the images. I had dial-up connection at that time and the pages were uploading slow. :giggle: Good memories. ;)

I just remembered two years ago Ravensteve was so pissed off that he didn't win the winning prizes, because he came in late. :laugh2: that was so funni!

I remembered Tweetybirdie, Cooliefroggie and Magatus won two years ago when they were the first to find the images. I had dial-up connection at that time and the pages were uploading slow. :giggle: Good memories. ;)

Really Ravensteve got pissed off? lol

I wish it isnt on 23rd since its on saturday a day before EVE. Everyone will be so busy. Ill be gone to CA. I wont be able to have a time to look thru.

how to play the games, since said find a image of those 3 things.

Is it a best pictures of those 3 that Alex request? Or who the first to attach the pic? I need some explaination here.

Where play at, at AD? in this thread?

I'm the new to play this game.

Those nice gifts here. Sound fun also.

That scavenger hunt game sounds so fun. Great thinking you have, Alex. This should be very exciting! ;)

I wud love to hop in.....

If I win... will you please send me M/O Canada Funds :fingersx:
Or... Give me coverage cost the er um....... I'd rather privacy talk... (chuckles)

Can you pretty please *poke my shoulder* for Reminder... *bent knee down*
I tend forgot easily... *reminder*

I wish it isnt on 23rd since its on saturday a day before EVE. Everyone will be so busy. Ill be gone to CA. I wont be able to have a time to look thru.
There is another member I know that can't make it on the 23rd. How about on the 24th? Anyone else prefer the scavenger hunt to be on the 24th instead of the 23rd?

100 cash?... umm too risky to send a cash in mail?
I can send a check, no problem.

how to play the games, since said find a image of those 3 things.

Is it a best pictures of those 3 that Alex request? Or who the first to attach the pic? I need some explaination here.
Basically, I will hide all 3 images in any forum that I will announce before the contest. All you have to do is look around and find any of the images and win the prize mentioned above.

If I win... will you please send me M/O Canada Funds :fingersx:

Can you pretty please *poke my shoulder* for Reminder... *bent knee down*
I tend forgot easily... *reminder*
If you win, we can work something out with the Canadian fund. I will put a link on top of all pages reminding everyone about the scavenger hunt 48 hours before, so make sure you visit AllDeaf around that time. ;)

There is another member I know that can't make it on the 23rd. How about on the 24th? Anyone else prefer the scavenger hunt to be on the 24th instead of the 23rd?

I can send a check, no problem.

Basically, I will hide all 3 images in any forum that I will announce before the contest. All you have to do is look around and find any of the images and win the prize mentioned above.

If you win, we can work something out with the Canadian fund. I will put a link on top of all pages reminding everyone about the scavenger hunt 48 hours before, so make sure you visit AllDeaf around that time. ;)

Alex hopes GA will win cuz then he would only need to send $100.00 Canadian dollars which is less than the American dollar. :giggle:

That sound fun! I am trying to understand how to play this but I think I get it.

23rd is fine because 24th is bad time since I'll have company.

How about 22nd?

Back