Christchurch earthquake

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
Today - all over the news and currently on the news right now there has been a 6.3 earthquake, at Christchurch in South New Zealand. 65+ people confirmed dead, hundreds injured.

However, I have realized something, SG is one of our moderators, and she mentioned that she has flown back to NZ, due to family personal reason but I am wondering if SG is in South NZ or north? Hope SG is Ok for the sake of AD. :shock:

Last edited:
When I saw a picture of top roof church fell off, and I knew it is serious quake compares to last 5 month ago. I hope China's turn to help New Zealand. I am tired to see Americans help other countries, and got nothing in return.

I think that SG was living in Auckland, New Zealand before. This city is north island. Christchurch is south island. I hope she s ok.

Last edited:
The NZ earthquake victims are in my thoughts and prayers.

At least my aunt, uncle, and cousins are in far Northern NZ!! But I'm also where is Grummer. Hope he's okay!

What about inmate23? Isn't she from Christchurch?

Yes Reba..hope she and everyone else are ok.

I'm hoping their "missing status" is due to power outages, etc.

I too hope everyone in that area from AD are doing okay.

Looks like we have few AD'ers missing from AD duty :shock:

I saw the videos on the news...horrible! They said the death toll could rise.

I saw the videos on the news...horrible! They said the death toll could rise.

Yes, the deathtoll is now at 75. :( My father's hometown is Christchurch. My cousins and their family who are still in NZ are ok though. I lived in Christchurch at one time. I remember the town square well and to see it now in rubble. Horrible to see this happening. Praying for all those affected.

I have been away from AD for a few days....any news of our NZ ADers?

Chrischurch, not Christchurch

Back