China Regime Implicated in Tibet Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
I am not surprised to read this.

The entire crisis has saddened me. I really hope that many countries will boycott coming to China for the Olympics to show their disapproval of how the Chinese government handles situations. But I feel for the athletes who have spent years training for this special event so it is not going to be a win-win situation for everyone :(

I am not surprised to read this.

The entire crisis has saddened me. I really hope that many countries will boycott coming to China for the Olympics to show their disapproval of how the Chinese government handles situations. But I feel for the athletes who have spent years training for this special event so it is not going to be a win-win situation for everyone :(
Yeah. I agree.

I've been reading about a lot of censorship that China has been doing in regards to the upcoming Olympics.

Banning American movies was one of them. :roll:

I like China, but always are on Tibet's side over China.

That really sucks that China lied about Tibet's repubation.

I saw those news on TV a lot... It's really sad... *sigh*

Yeah Saw Tv news.. Oh boy :roll:

I wondering if China open Olympics by this year, Olympics will be hostage by others like as look back the past Iran opened Olympics but ended up hostage Olympics by muslim gangs?

I wondering if China open Olympics by this year, Olympics will be hostage by others like as look back the past Iran opened Olympics but ended up hostage Olympics by muslim gangs?

You mean the Munich, Germany massacre during the 1972 Olympics? I wouldn't be surprised if any horrific deeds occurs during the Beijing Olympics.

You mean the Munich, Germany massacre during the 1972 Olympics? I wouldn't be surprised if any horrific deeds occurs during the Beijing Olympics.

For everyone's sake, I'd hope it does not happen but it might be highly likely that it will happen. Always expect the worst beforehand.

China, one billion strong, is the next looming enemy. The horrific tactics of the un-surprising "Middle East"erners is what we battle against.

The United States industrialized in its fashion (and, as a result, its populace submissive to the wealthy and most industrious). . . then became a world power with a greater stick ("Walk softly, but with a big stick.")

Wanna know why the oil prices are going up? It began with China wanting oil . . . China is industrializing.

China is not forgiving - a very strong evidence proven with Tibet.

On the flip side, how can any nation with less than a billion(population-wise) produce athletes impressive? How can a nation, blatantly disregarding human rights, be respected?

How can any human say any human is not worthy for the Greater Common Good?

For some, the Olympics ceased the exist when the gambler believed he could not win.

For some, the Olympics is non-political.

For some, the Olympics is blind.

Are you blind?

China, one billion strong, is the next looming enemy. The horrific tactics of the un-surprising "Middle East"erners is what we battle against.

The United States industrialized in its fashion (and, as a result, its populace submissive to the wealthy and most industrious). . . then became a world power with a greater stick ("Walk softly, but with a big stick.")

Wanna know why the oil prices are going up? It began with China wanting oil . . . China is industrializing.

China is not forgiving - a very strong evidence proven with Tibet.

On the flip side, how can any nation with less than a billion(population-wise) produce athletes impressive? How can a nation, blatantly disregarding human rights, be respected?

How can any human say any human is not worthy for the Greater Common Good?

For some, the Olympics ceased the exist when the gambler believed he could not win.

For some, the Olympics is non-political.

For some, the Olympics is blind.

Are you blind?

I wouldn't say enemy but surely the next big economy will be China and India.

Time to learn Chinese.......

Ozzie, Yes Exact thats what I try to saying!

Thanks to Ozzie!

Free Tibet Flags: "Made in China"

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | 'Free Tibet' flags made in China

Police in southern China have discovered a factory manufacturing Free Tibet flags, media reports say.

The factory in Guangdong had been completing overseas orders for the flag of the Tibetan government-in-exile.

Workers said they thought they were just making colourful flags and did not realise their meaning.

But then some of them saw TV images of protesters holding the emblem and they alerted the authorities, according to Hong Kong's Ming Pao newspaper.

. . .

Police believe that some may already have been sent overseas, and could appear in Hong Kong during the Olympic torch relay there this week.

The authorities have now stepped up the inspection of cars heading to the Shenzen Special Economic Zone and onwards to Hong Kong.

The Olympic torch is due to tour Hong Kong on Friday. It will then travel to a series of cities in mainland China before reaching Beijing for the start of the Olympic Games in August.

China's "610 Office" will be sure not to earn the international spotlight during the torch's travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back