Check this out

Now that sure was e-liquefying and amazing to watch!

..pssttt kids, we now have a human ball to push around the yard--heh heh :lol:

Thanks for sharing this video-- ;)

Oh my gosh I can't watch it anymore....It's making me nervous!

Whoa

Out of this world.

I will copy and paste it to my email groups to see it for themselves - thank you :)

PSSSSSS

What is Santa Claus doing at the end of this movie??????

If she learned military hand to hand combat. She will be one very dangerous woman.

I know that in the US Military we have men who are extremely physically fit and physically flexible like that for exactly this reason.

Sometimes, Rifles knives and hand held missiles or the American war technology are not an option.

They send in hand to hand combat teams that specialize in taking out enemy personnel.

Leaving no trace that the United States Government was having ever been there.

That will make even the most toughest , experienced and battle scarred enemy soldiers become so scared and have living , walking nightmares right where they are.

The enemy military commanders will be very murderously angry and so frustrated, more and more determined than ever to kill the very dangerous U.S. soldiers who are able at will, appear then vanish without a trace .

Last edited:
Heath said:
If she learned military hand to hand combat. She will be one very dangerous woman.

I know that in the US Military we have men who are extremely physically fit and physically flexible like that for exactly this reason.

Sometimes, Rifles knives and hand held missiles or the American war technology are not an option.

They send in hand to hand combat teams that specialize in taking out enemy personnel.

Leaving no trace that the United States Government was having ever been there.

That will make even the most toughest , experienced and battle scarred enemy soldiers become so scared and have living , walking nightmares and the enemy military commanders will be very murderously angry and so frustrated, more and more determined than ever to kill the very dangerous U.S. soldiers who are able to appear then vanish without a trace at will.

blah! why you always said US Military .... nothing wrong with it .. just show us how she do bend all over herself to ppl and the kids.

dont get jump colusion (spelling) yourself to tell me .. thanks

Yeah.... I know she is showing gymanstics to the people and the kids for public enjoyment and to encourage physical fitness.

My family has a long tradition of being in the US Military and Law Enforcement.

When I saw that video clip, I wanted to put my 2 cents in.

Deaf Monkey, why don't you try and be like that woman and enjoy some gymanstics classes which would go really good, add ASL to the gymanstics. That would be awesome. ;)

Have fun and enjoy gymanstics.

People who are involved in gymanstics are also very strong people. :) :thumb:

DeafMonkey said:
blah! why you always said US Military .... nothing wrong with it .. just show us how she do bend all over herself to ppl and the kids.

dont get jump colusion (spelling) yourself to tell me .. thanks
Deaf Monkey, I understand what you mean.. no matter what, whenever we say or show something , Heath has to bring up "US Military' stuff. No offense, Heath.. I'm a military brat myself, I never brought up about military. That video clip we saw - has nothing to do with military. It's just a plain o' athlete who is skilled in gymnastics with a very very very flexible body!! :dunno:

I kept saying "ouchie" while I was watching the video. Wow it was amazing to see how flexible that woman's body was!

Years of practice and excercising and hard work, she have achieved something 99.98% of us can't do what she can. I bet she can be excellent escape artist or an asset to magician.

Back