chatroom for food?

SpiceHD

Reaction score
im looking for a free chatroom that i can join ... with only purpose to ask questions on cooking food and stuff like that. Im very inexperienced on cooking myself so if theres any forum or food chatroom please let me know so i can go there to check it out. I want to learn how to make more various food with limited food supply heh. (i rather got sick of cooking same thing all over again and again heh)

thanks

im looking for a free chatroom that i can join ... with only purpose to ask questions on cooking food and stuff like that. Im very inexperienced on cooking myself so if theres any forum or food chatroom please let me know so i can go there to check it out. I want to learn how to make more various food with limited food supply heh. (i rather got sick of cooking same thing all over again and again heh)

thanks

What ISP do you use? If you use AOL, you could create the chat yourself. Beyond that, try looking at yahoo forums? MSN, also. If you need more specifics, let me know.

Good luck! :)

i do not use aol at all... i have cable internet so my computer is online all the time 24/7 and i have checked yahoo... but people there doesnt chat abt food they wants to have cyber lol

i do not use aol at all... i have cable internet so my computer is online all the time 24/7 and i have checked yahoo... but people there doesnt chat abt food they wants to have cyber lol

I'll google and see what I can come up with.

Back