Charleston Church Shooting: 9 Dead At Historic Black Church

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Foxrac, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Foxrac

Foxrac Well-Known Member Premium Member

Oh wow, he has go to trial in state of South Carolina as well.

Double trial.

2. CrazyPaul

CrazyPaul Active Member

Thanks. Yeah, he hates black people so he killed some in the church. He knew the difference between right and wrong but he didn't care.
    For example, Muslim extremists kill Jews not because of their mental illness but because they hate Jews.

3. CrazyPaul

CrazyPaul Active Member

Thanks. He killed because of his anger. Correct me if I am wrong, I remember reading that he was pissed off because he said that black men raped white women and black people take over the country. Therefore, he doesn't have a mental illness. In other words, he had a poor anger management which is not a mental illness.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  4. Foxrac

Poor anger management is actually mental illness but it isn't excusable to be acquitted due to insanity plea because he is competent enough to know about whichever is correct or wrong.

For insanity plea, you must be incompetent but he isn't, so he got death penalty - he is very competent.

5. CrazyPaul

CrazyPaul Active Member

You are right. I found out that anger can be a mental disorder. RR pointed out that he has a sick mind, even though he knew the consequences. Oh well, he got what he deserved. He knew it from the beginning.

6. Foxrac

Hopefully he isn't seeking to appeal - he should be executed as soon as possible with no appeal.