change thread title

dogmom

Reaction score
Calvin, can you please change the thread title in "General Chat" called "Fist Nations Holocaust" to "Native American Holocaust"?
Or maybe you can tell me....
:ty:

Are they the twits who put title up and all it is is links that spam.seems to happen at weekends

Calvin, can you please change the thread title in "General Chat" called "Fist Nations Holocaust" to "Native American Holocaust"?
Or maybe you can tell me....
:ty:

It's too late for you change it yourself? I had change the title on my thread before I am not sure how long I waited to do it.

It's too late for you change it yourself? I had change the title on my thread before I am not sure how long I waited to do it.
Yes it's too late for dogmom to change it. The Edit window is short- I don't know how long but after something like 15 to 30 minutes you can't edit anything on your post or thread that you start.

I did a quick look on threads I've started to see.

I change that thread title for you. If anyone need post or title edit.. is to send a PM to the mods to get their attention and quicker response.

I believe the edit button is there for 24 hours then after that, you'll have to ask mods to edit something for you.

I will have to make a note of that , I wasn't sure how long we had to edit a title .

Remained working as nurse telling my mother she ruined my childhood reapplied to driving lincensed

:ty:Calvin

better he should change it...don't know what I'd do to it:lol:

Back