chairs..

P

pinkster

repost? I hope not.. what kind of chair do you have for your computer? I use a metal folding chair i got from target. Yesterday it was black.. and now it is.... :D

post a pic of your chair, if you can!

Attachments

• chair0701032.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 152
Ahhhh, hehe....are you that obsessed over "pink" too much? :-P But that chair look like it would give me an ass-sore and a backsore for sure. :|

Hehehe...gotta to have a soft seat and leanable to the back. :p

I like mine just black. :p

My chair...

largered.jpg

:lol: how predictable Jamie hahaha im NOT at all surprised u had repainted it to be PINK -- i agree with those who said the metal chairs are not very kind to the ass nor the back LOL and YES Jamie is definately a PINK FREAK :laugh2:

Kuifje -- ur chair is definately comfy! ive tried them out :thumb:

Illustrator -- ur chair u posted that u wanna looks like its ripped out of Star Trek! hahahah

my chair is a typical office chair -- i LOVE my chair but the chair's back is halfway demolished due to my cats thinking its an upstairs scratching post :o ive put on those sticky strips on the chair's back and it works but then again the cats would wise up and jump UPON the chair itself when im not sitting here and use the front part of the chair back to scratch on *sigh* oh well

Kootchie??

you use that chair while you are using computer ?

*imaging* geez I can't picture myself sitting in that chair unless I use laptop...... cool I could do that but not with mac/PC ?

Wendy

I have the exceutive office chair here and i like this chair too, its very comfy and relaxing for me, and i can lean back and relax here :)

mine's a grey one, and maxi my wonderful dog has a space to poke me and want an attention if my arm's on the arm rest or on the mouse she shure knows how to get my attention LMAO!

Originally posted by illustrator
I want to get this one!

chair.jpg
Hmm... that little thing on the bottom looks like something for you to sit on. Is there a unusual fetish or something you aren't telling us? ;)

Originally posted by WBHarley
Kootchie??

you use that chair while you are using computer ?

*imaging* geez I can't picture myself sitting in that chair unless I use laptop...... cool I could do that but not with mac/PC ?

Wendy

My bedroom is a very tiny room, so I have a tiny, low desk. I have a wireless keyboard, so there is no worrying about wire to deal with when I am moving the keyboard to my lap. I usually put my feet on the bed so that I can be in a cosy position.

omg my ass hurts.. =x this chair is so pretty but it hurts my ass.. LeviathanC - wanna make the pain go away? buhahaha =X

Mmm..weird topic but okay. :)

Wood chair. On my mom's computer.

Sofey computer spinning chair on my sister's computer. (DAMN CABLE MODEM ON HER COMP)

As for my computer since its not hook up but if it was, floor. How fun to sit on the wooded floor. Mmm.. I might move back 2 Maine, aint sure when. Mmmmm.........

Back