Caught shaking hands.....

kokonut

Reaction score
An Indonesian politician has come under attack for shaking hands with Michelle Obama, swiftly resorting to Twitter to announce it as forced contact.

Tifatul Sembiring, the country’s information minister, flaunts his conservatism, and as a Muslim he claims to avoid touching women who aren’t related to him

Sembiring sought to deflect criticism by claiming that Tuesday’s skin-to-skin contact was all Michelle Obama’s fault.

‘I tried to prevent [being touched] with my hands but Mrs. Michelle held her hands too far toward me [so] we touched,’ Sembiring tweeted.

Forced? LOL. Right.

Staunch Muslim Titaful Sembiring uses Twitter to claim handshake with Michelle Obama was 'forced' | Mail Online

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x5MjiASlnY&feature]YouTube - Raw Video: Minister Claims Reluctant Handshake[/ame]

He sure looked happy and eager to shake her hand with two his own hands.

so I saw you as I just came out of bathroom and extended my hand out

shake or not? :hmm:

Sure. I'm man enough.

(and then I'll go find the nearest Purell dispenser, stat!)

so I saw you as I just came out of bathroom and extended my hand out

shake or not? :hmm:

Ew, hell no. Since I know you, I'll make you go back into the bathroom and wash your hands.

Since you said that, wanna to shake my hands with my cum smeared on it? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Ew, hell no. Since I know you, I'll make you go back into the bathroom and wash your hands.

Since you said that, wanna to shake my hands with my cum smeared on it? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:io:

then wash your hands after those massive shittings you keep telling me about!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH

then wash your hands after those massive shittings you keep telling me about!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH

hurryup.gif

Amazing breach of protocol, considering her husband is Muslim...:roll:

Back