Casting Call - Los Angles, CA

Sophia26

Reaction score
Casting "The Vagina Monologues" for a Stage Directing Class. Must be familiar with the monologue "My Angry Vagina"; will perform this piece in front of a class, so must be comfortable.

Two Females; one will be performing and one will do voiceover. Must know and understand American Sign Langauge. Deaf/HH encourage to audition.

MUST know American Sign Language since the piece will be perform in ASL!

Auditions will take place on Monday April 19 from 1pm-10pm at Columbia College Hollywood 18618 Oxnard Street Tarzana, CA 91356

No pay, copy and credit provided.

MUST be able to attend On Book Rehearsal Date: Thursday April 22 from 1pm-5pm.

MUST be able to be ready to perform on Thursday April 29 from 1pm-5pm.

Please prepare a one-two minute monologue. Contact me if any questions

Hmmm. Not in the LA area, nor do I think I'd do well in something of this nature...vaginas are simply something that should be kept private. ;)

Malfoyish said:
Hmmm. Not in the LA area, nor do I think I'd do well in something of this nature...vaginas are simply something that should be kept private. ;)

:giggle:, I know what you mean...but it's just a name for a play. ;)

Unfortunately, I don't live anywhere near LA -- let alone USA! :P

Damn....would LURVE to see this!!!!!!!! I love the Vagina Monolgues. Unfortuntly I live all the way on the East Coast and can't help :(
My Angry Vagina
I would like this on a shirt!!!!

whoa whoa I heard about "Vagina Monolgues" very good show. some of my friends watched the show. they rated 5 of 5 stars!!!!

If i am in LA area then i probably zoom out to there. Dang, I live in Denver area.

lol, i wonder how man people showed up??? i'm nowhere near LA, nor do i think i wld do something of this nature... i'm barely legal for gods sake and my mom would FREAK. she throws a fit if i say the word "vagina." in public. lol

Back