Casey Anthony found not guilty of her murder charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow :shock: !!!

She and OJ are best friend! :roll:

I really do not know , like you said her remains where was not all there.
This so sooo SAD! :( It is a shame Casey mother would not let her give her baby up.

Casey Anthony Trial: Anger And Disbelief After Not Guilty Verdict
this link say the lost of evident was lost because the remains where found 6 months later! I did not realize it was that long. :(

Given what I read, her body was mostly a skeleton by the time it was discovered. So I doubt they could get a lung sample from her remains.

Send in Bones! She would find her murderer by just look at the skeletal remains. If only...

Send in Bones! She would find her murderer by just look at the skeletal remains. If only...

Not always. All forensics can do is is tell you how the person died and that's if there's enough evidence left.

In the case of Caylee, not enough of her was left so they (forensics) could not determine how she actually died. Even if she had been found a month after she died, it would have been difficult to determine how she died given that she died during the summer and she would have been mostly a skeleton in a month at the most.

Had she been killed with a gun and the bullet went thru her skull, there would have been good evidence. I believe Ted Bundy was in part convicted due to this sort of evidience. Bones in his case showed fractures.

Also, you would need an expert in ballistics to find out what gun was used in the murder and you would need to link that gun to the killer as well.

If she had bled while she was dying, forensics would have been able to collect evidence if the blood remained in her clothes and she was buried with them. I'm not so sure they could have enough of the blood sample to see if chloroform was in her blood though it's a possiblity.

But since lung samples and skin samples were needed to rule out a drowning, you need a relatively fresh body to get samples. By the time her body was found, it was mostly a skeleton.

She may very well walk as a free woman tomorrow morning. They can give her up to four years in. She already served 3 years. If they give her four years then she will only be in prison for a year. Not even... she can earn gain time, to be released early.

I would not be surprised at all if she walks out of the courtroom tomorrow.

So, who killed Caylee?

Who was the last person to see Caylee alive?

At least OJ said he wanted to track down the killer. Has Casey been crying out for someone to find Caylee's killer? Or has she been crying for herself only?

As soon as Casey is out of jail, will she be trying to track down Caylee's killer?

OJ searched for Nicole's killer on the golf links. Maybe Casey can search for Caylee's killer in the night clubs. :roll:

I bet as soon as Casey get out of that courtroom, she will just get the fuck in the plane and leave this USA forever.

Too many people think that TV crime forensics shows are the way real life crimes are solved, prosecuted, and convicted. Such is not the case.

Forensics are great investigation tools. They are NOT the end game for court convictions.

I bet as soon as Casey get out of that courtroom, she will just get the fuck in the plane and leave this USA forever.
Why would she leave the USA? What country do you have in mind?

She'll probably want to do book and movie deals, and get paid money for her interviews.

Maybe she'll get pregnant again so she can start on the sequel to her story.

Why would she leave the USA? What country do you have in mind?

She'll probably want to do book and movie deals, and get paid money for her interviews.

Maybe she'll get pregnant again so she can start on the sequel to her story.

If she has another child I am sure CPS will be on her like fly on poop.

She is hated by too many people here in USA and she might will be likely get killed before her "sadistic" story books sell out.

On what legal basis?

CPS do not need a judge to do an investigation. All it takes is a person to call and report Casey doing something wrong and they are obligated to investigate.

If she has another child I am sure CPS will be on her like fly on poop.

I wouldn't count on that. This IS Florida, afterall! Not to be funny here, but have you see DCF's track record on helping abused kids? It's abyssmal.

Although, I WILL say that I think people would be more inclined to report her activities to DCF should she have another kid.

CPS do not need a judge to do an investigation. All it takes is a person to call and report Casey doing something wrong and they are obligated to investigate.

I think that is what Reba means. She's asking on what basis would a call be made. Casey would have to have another child and be suspected of abusing the child before DCF could get involved. That's not necessarily a given. It's likely, but, not a given.

I didn't mention a judge but there would have to be a reason for someone to make a complaint.

I wouldn't count on that. This IS Florida, afterall! Not to be funny here, but have you see DCF's track record on helping abused kids? It's abyssmal.

Although, I WILL say that I think people would be more inclined to report her activities to DCF should she have another kid.

I agree. Several kids have slipped through the system due to incompetence. Does not mean all cases are like that. That is a whole another topic. :)

She is hated by too many people here in USA and she might will be likely get killed before her "sadistic" story books sell out.

There's one flaw in your theory. It takes $$ to flee the country. She's been in jail for the last three years. I don't think she's got a stash of money she can just go pull out of a wall somewhere.

I agree. Several kids have slipped through the system due to incompetence. Does not mean all cases are like that. That is a whole another topic. :)

You're given DCF too many props in my opinion, but we'll just leave it at that. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back