Casey Anthony found not guilty of her murder charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
then she would be guilty of obstruction for lying to police.

Yes, but that's not enough to throw her in the slammer for good.

It looks like she will spend not much time in prison.

I heard on the news that she could be out of jail this weekend! Her lawyer said there was justice Casey and her daughter ! WTF what justice did the poor child get out of this trial!

And, this affects you, how? You don't have to watch the movie; if there is one broadcasted.

WOW how you like to try and put words in people mouths! I NEVER said this was going affect me!!!! I said I could not believe how fast a movie was made about the Craigslist killer. And I did not that movie and I have no interest in seeing a movie about this trial!

So would I. I've been following the case closely and while Casey didn't come across as creditiable, I have to admit that there's reasonable doubt in this case. I still think something is fishy there but it's just as possible she really did drown.

I think it was a shame when the meter guy first found the site where the body was dumped that the cops did not follow up on the tip right a way. I bet a lot of evidences where lost because of this. If she had drown wouldn't that had show up in her lungs?

I think it was a shame when the meter guy first found the site where the body was dumped that the cops did not follow up on the tip right a way. I bet a lot of evidences where lost because of this. If she had drown wouldn't that had show up in her lungs?

I'm not a forsenics expert but from what I know, I don't think enough of her remained for them to find out.

Haven't read the whole of the posts on here, but I am beyond words.

I guess the point is - the State didn't have enough proof. In this case, "Not Guilty" does not equate to the same thing as "innocent".

I heard that on the news tonight! The jury could had thought she was guilty and not like Casey but there was not enough proof. I am shocked that the state did not build a more solid case before going to trial . And Casey can't be tried again! Damn!

I'm not a forsenics expert but from what I know, I don't think enough of her remained for them to find out.

I did not hear how bad the body was decompose when it was found. The poor dear child . What a tragic story. I have not heard a lot about the dad. I saw a woman on TV saying she was the child second grandmother.

People don't hide a body when an accidental death happens. It doesn't make sense.

As a mother, it's hard for me to understand how this happened. If Casey was abused, that should make her more protective of her child, not less protective.

Jillio, is the crazy lying related to attachment disorder? Or is it something else?

I agree with this! I was abused and I was like a mother bear with my baby!

Anthony trial: Lack of evidence or good defense?
Anthony trial: Lack of evidence or good defense? - Yahoo! News

Casey Anthony's Parents Call Her Defense 'Baseless'
George Anthony, Cindy Anthony Say Verdict Was 'Fair' : People.com

Casey Anthony Verdict: Sheriff Asks Residents to Remain 'Peaceful'
Caylee Anthony Reaction: Sheriff Discourages 'Civil Disobedience' : People.com

Nancy Grace Lashes Out at Casey Anthony Verdict
Headline News Commentator Nancy Grace Reacts to Casey Anthony Acquittal : People.com

Casey Anthony's Attorney: I Saved a Life Today
Caylee Anthony Murder Trial Verdict - Defense Attorney Takes Credit : People.com

Casey Anthony vs. O.J. Simpson: Which Not Guilty Verdict Was More Shocking?
Casey Anthony Verdict, Not Guilty, Innocent Poll : People.com

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty
Caylee Anthony's Mom Casey Anthony Innocent : People.com

more articles
Casey Anthony Trial : News : People.com

Casey Anthony not guilty of murder of daughter Caylee
BBC News - Casey Anthony not guilty of murder of daughter Caylee

NOT GUILTY: Casey Anthony grins at most controversial verdict since OJ - but daughter she was cleared of murdering is still dead
Casey Anthony trial: Not guilty verdict | Mail Online

Casey Anthony cleared of murdering two-year-old daughter
Casey Anthony cleared of murdering two-year-old daughter - Telegraph

Tears As US Mum Acquitted Of Killing Toddler
Caey Anthony Weeps As She Is Acquitted Of Murdering Her Two-Year-Old Daughter Caylee | World News | Sky News

Emotional, unsatisfying ending for many tracking Anthony case
Emotional, unsatisfying ending for many tracking Anthony case - CNN.com

Casey Anthony not guilty of murder, other charges in daughter's death
Casey Anthony not guilty of murder, other charges in daughter's death - CNN.com
Casey Anthony Trial Update: After not guilty murder verdict, sentencing for lesser charges Thursday - Crimesider - CBS News

i think will have more court resumes on July 6th im hope so if not or her lawyer says SO!

People magazine covers will newstand this friday we have wait and see..

hmmm wheres the DNA proof all of this on the duck tape and the fingerprints in the trunk of the car.. my guts feelings the fornerics didnt do their jobs right and i have been watching CSI on tv all the time.. good thing the defense got that right i have been watching half of it.

I did not hear how bad the body was decompose when it was found. The poor dear child . What a tragic story. I have not heard a lot about the dad. I saw a woman on TV saying she was the child second grandmother.

Here's a link regarding Caylee's remains. Do you think it would be possible to check her lungs?

Here's a link regarding Caylee's remains. Do you think it would be possible to check her lungs?

I really do not know , like you said her remains where was not all there.
This so sooo SAD! :( It is a shame Casey mother would not let her give her baby up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...ml?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk2|75629
this link say the lost of evident was lost because the remains where found 6 months later! I did not realize it was that long. :(

i watch news says this thursday she will have sentence court SHE MUST GUILTY!! But and also 48 hours says she would in jail for 4 years or death pentalty

I heard enough about the case to say that I would have said guilty!

The judge, the law would NOT allow you to find anyone guilty based on what you have said here. In fact, I seriously doubt you would have been empaneled in the first place.

*sigh* She was found not guilty by a jury of her peers- something that's rather extraordinary, considering she is not famous, was quite vilified for three years in the media, and the entire state of Florida was ready to act as a lynch mob.

Would you prefer she be ran through the gauntlet again until we get a verdict we like?

I actually found her actions to be pretty believable if you took her defense testimony as fact. She's clearly an unhappy and suffering woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back