Casey Anthony found not guilty of her murder charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt follow the trial but I feel that justice wasnt served. The mother partying and not reporting her daughter missing for 31 days really bothers me.

This is totally disturbing. Yes she lied to the police and everything but still...there isn't enough evidence to prove that she killed the girl...which really sucks. sigh

I didnt follow the trial but I feel that justice wasnt served. The mother partying and not reporting her daughter missing for 31 days really bothers me.

There is a LOT to ponder here, Shel. A lot of questions that have NOT been answered. I'm very bothered by this.

I know they can not charge Casey with murder again but they can investigate and hopefully find some answers. Remember... they can eventually charge her with accessory after the fact. Just hope the state does not follow the media frenzy and buckle down and do a proper investigation.

Haven't read the whole of the posts on here, but I am beyond words.

I guess the point is - the State didn't have enough proof. In this case, "Not Guilty" does not equate to the same thing as "innocent".

This is totally disturbing. Yes she lied to the police and everything but still...there isn't enough evidence to prove that she killed the girl...which really sucks. sigh

then she would be guilty of obstruction for lying to police.

What about the grandmother's frantic 911 call? I cannot believe how cold Casey is as a person. They found Caylee's hair in the trunk,found the body. She got away wit murder. Casey cannot be tried again for murder of her daughter.

I couldnt believe the grandparents walked out of the courtroom quietly and didnt show any emotions after the verdict was read.

That is why I found the "not guilty" verdict for neglect was shocking.

Same here. I think something fishy was going on.

Wirelessly posted

I am not sure what the law is in the state of Florida regarding neglect. In my state, a parent will NOT get in trouble for leaving a child home alone. There is no law saying so, it was new to me. So, maybe, with the neglect part Casey Anthony was not found guilty. I have to google Florida to find out.
I feel confusion in the minds of America especially, the state of Florida.
I didn't follow this case, God only knows what happened in all this and has a plan for Ms Casey Anthony. I wasn't there to see the trial, hear the testimony, see evidence, etcc.. simply just pray for her.

Wirelessly posted

I am not sure what the law is in the state of Florida regarding neglect. In my state, a parent will NOT get in trouble for leaving a child home alone. There is no law saying so, it was new to me. So, maybe, with the neglect part Casey Anthony was not found guilty. I have to google Florida to find out.
I feel confusion in the minds of America especially, the state of Florida.
I didn't follow this case, God only knows what happened in all this and has a plan for Ms Casey Anthony. I wasn't there to see the trial, hear the testimony, see evidence, etcc.. simply just pray for her.

The child can stay home alone if they are able to care for themself. They have to be old enough to care for themselves and have access to food and be able to fix themself something to eat, be clean, have shelter, etc.. The law has not specified a specific age. People in Florida get arrested all the time for neglect leaving young children at home alone that are unable to care for themselves.

The child can stay home alone if they are able to care for themself. They have to be old enough to care for themselves and have access to food and be able to fix themself something to eat, be clean, have shelter, etc.. The law has not specified a specific age. People in Florida get arrested all the time for neglect leaving young children at home alone that are unable to care for themselves.

The only thing , I read about in my state leaving a child home alone is ok, if they are not in any danger. They didn't specify any age limit. I don't want to derail OP just thought that if Florida share the same as mine about leaving a child home alone.

Today is a very sad day.

I think something happened to her daughter but, I don't believe it was murder. I believe she tried to cover it up and things just spiraled out of control.

People don't hide a body when an accidental death happens. It doesn't make sense.

As a mother, it's hard for me to understand how this happened. If Casey was abused, that should make her more protective of her child, not less protective.

Jillio, is the crazy lying related to attachment disorder? Or is it something else?

People don't hide a body when an accidental death happens. It doesn't make sense.

As a mother, it's hard for me to understand how this happened. If Casey was abused, that should make her more protective of her child, not less protective.

Jillio, is the crazy lying related to attachment disorder? Or is it something else?

I'll let Jillio take this, but I think something else. What came to my mind recently, was Borderline Personality Disorder or Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Both of these disorders can give rise to pathological lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back