Capital punishment on children and teenagers

:rofl:

Wow! Breaking news on Fox and CNN: Historians hail website about Pilgrim clothing! :bowdown: Oooooh! Stop the presses!

:rofl:

Fox is a joke in the media community. They print biased stories that isn't even true.

Who can refute nonsense?

I never denied that Christians and Puritans have come from England to America.

I simply explained the correct chronology. The Pilgrims arrived in the Mayflower, many years before the Puritans. That's history. It doesn't matter if their clothing looked the same as the Puritans', or if they landed in their skivvies.

BTW, do you really believe the artists were standing at their easels and painting the first Thanksgiving as it happened? Give me a break. A college student can't be that naive. :lol:

Or maybe you have some CNN footage of the landing of the Mayflower?

I'm sure they had an artist there considering there have been been documents of a painting dating back that long.

Then, your chronology is wrong. It happened around the same time that Oliver Cromwell was having his little revolution in England.

Perhaps you are the one who is naive. After all, you are the one who believed that Earth is only few thousand years old.

Aren't we getting a bit off-topic here, though?

Whoosh! Duck!

That one went totally over your head.

This from the woman whose bible went over her head and that you believe that the earth started only a few thousand years ago.

Sounds like Christianity went right over your head. ;)

I had found out that in Iran but they did executed on many teenagers, around under 18 years old and not know about children, probably never do it.

For me, I'm AGAINST on capital punishment on teenagers but Iran did executed 2 guys (one is 15, other is 17) for being homosexual and 16 years old girl for small crime or so.

Look at picture on below, also they are homosexual.
Irangay_teens.jpg

It's VERY wrong to execute on children and teenagers, also now... I feel sad for them.

More info about it...
Atefah Sahaaleh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahmoud Asgari and Ayaz Marhoni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other picture about hanging on automotive crane.
PublicExecutionIRI.jpg

What do you want to? Ask Bush to send Army to take over this country and change law? :giggle:

I'm sure they had an artist there considering there have been been documents of a painting dating back that long.
Really?? Are you sure?? I thought maybe the news crews' vans would block the artist's view.

Please show me documentation of a painting that was done at the first Thanksgiving.

Then, your chronology is wrong. It happened around the same time that Oliver Cromwell was having his little revolution in England.
Here's a brief history lesson:

The Pilgrims landed in America in 1620.

The largest wave of Puritans arrived in America between 1630 and 1640.

The civil war that Cromwell led was in the 1640's, and he was Lord Protector of English during the 1650's. He died in 1658.

Aren't we getting a bit off-topic here, though?
:topic:

According to bible, God doesn't accept homosexuals, and they must be wiped out as gone.
Their belief and religion, then be it.

I am disagree with you. My belief of God accept homosexuals, no matter
what.

God accepts homosexuals if they'd do away with their sexual orientation and repent. ;)

Each person repsond differently. And as of repenting, repent from what? Which sins? This is the problem, repent means, change the way of thinking and life. It is the position where you are from where you were. King David is very perfect example, After King David committed adultery and broken heart and confess, and then later he sinned even more, does that meant he isn't true repenting? No. God look in the heart and desire David has been going thru. Each person has different weaknesses. Each person respond differently of any kinds. Many still have log in their own eyes and getting to busy trying to take the speck out of other person's eyes.

that not right for children who under ages 18-21 getting killed very young and families getting nightmares for sakes!

you think approve show this crap pictures get hang-up and getting ready for died! i dont think so!

mostly familes saw children get punishment for sakes and more reasons and no excuse.

many million kids and teenager getting more punishment and never getting hang-up without knowledges of parent's permission and they says YES going to hang and dies!

and also mostly kids getting more serious troubles and going jail and i dont think will be order as hang!

if parents says refuse going jail they ahead going include as math camp,boot camp,whatsoevers as listen what parents says! im serious!

that aint funny to show that pics of kids put hang makes me so sick!

I don't see how 18-20something suddenly becomes a magic number? How does some arbitrary number make someone an "adult", any more responsible for their crimes than a "child"?

If you disagree with something, disagree with it. If you agree with it, agree with it. Don't take a halfway point about it
"Oh, killing kids, how -terrible. They're only 17!"
"He's 30 and he did the same crime, but he's an adult, so it's cool."

Heh.

I don't see how 18-20something suddenly becomes a magic number? How does some arbitrary number make someone an "adult", any more responsible for their crimes than a "child"?

If you disagree with something, disagree with it. If you agree with it, agree with it. Don't take a halfway point about it
"Oh, killing kids, how -terrible. They're only 17!"
"He's 30 and he did the same crime, but he's an adult, so it's cool."

Heh.

QFT.

While I do think it is wrong to execute the young, ages of puberty and above (12+) are considered to be the point where they are responsible for their own actions. So punishment must be carried out if there is to be any reminder for society.

That has to be the most convoluted logic I have ever read!

Back