Capital punishment on children and teenagers

You do realize there were other people who has arrived at America belong before the Mayflower situation? Try Explorers for $500, Alex. Not every expedition to America was done out of religion.
We're not talking "explorers". We're talking "settlers".

Pilgrims wore Puritan clothing. What does that tell you?
Do you mean these?

Business and casual clothing for men and women - brand name clothing, accessories, gifts and so much more. Legenday quality and customer service - Puritan of Cape Cod

:lol:

You're wrong. There have been documents of Explorers mating with the natives.
Huh? How did we get on that topic?

Yeah, there are illustrations that depicts Pilgrims wearing Puritan clothing.
Are you on drugs or what?

This conversation is getting totally bizarre. :dizzy:

Huh? How did we get on that topic?

Are you on drugs or what?

This conversation is getting totally bizarre. :dizzy:

No, because you brought up that America was founded on religion which is incorrect.

Just go read any book on early Colonial America. You will see several illustrations that has the pilgrims wearing Puritan clothes.

No, because you brought up that America was founded on religion which is incorrect.
Exactly what did I say (as opposed to what you think I said)?

Just go read any book on early Colonial America. You will see several illustrations that has the pilgrims wearing Puritan clothes.
As a native Connecticut Yankee and direct descendant of two Mayflower Pilgrims, I've done plenty of research on the Pilgrims. I have no idea what point you're trying to make about Pilgrims wearing Puritan clothing. As for any pictures of them, those are mostly artists' creations done many years after the Pilgrims were long gone.
FAQ_history

Exactly what did I say (as opposed to what you think I said)?

As a native Connecticut Yankee and direct descendant of two Mayflower Pilgrims, I've done plenty of research on the Pilgrims. I have no idea what point you're trying to make about Pilgrims wearing Puritan clothing. As for any pictures of them, those are mostly artists' creations done many years after the Pilgrims were long gone.
FAQ_history

Stop denying they were Purtians. They were one.

Compare this illustration:

first_thanksgiving.jpg

Note the man in black. Now hold that image in your mind, then compare this with this illustration of Oliver Cromwell and the Purtians:

Oliver%20Cromwell.jpg

And the Puritians:

puritans_engraving.jpg

Do you see the similarities?

Oh my God... :tears: It's very wrong of them to punish teenagers to death.

While I do think it is wrong to execute the young, ages of puberty and above (12+) are considered to be the point where they are responsible for their own actions. So punishment must be carried out if there is to be any reminder for society.

But homosexuality is not crime or what?

But to be punished for being gay?

That's ridiculous. While I understand it may be part of Iran's culture, I strongly disagree with how they punish someone over it.

Yes me either...

It's Islam's world... also honor killing, too *sigh*

It is not Iran's culture. It is the Islamic way. Christianity and Judaism does the same thing. Whether it's right or wrong, well... that's God's word.

It's Islamic world who create their own "God" image and also "Bible" as well. Yes It's Iran's culture because Iran belongs part of Islamic world. :)

So you approve of executing minors?

But it's the same thing here in America as well...

The US minors are being treat as adult in the court for capital punishment and also death penatly as well. Right?

well, if homosexuality is so wrong, why do so many churches accept homosexual churchgoers despise their sexual preference? And why is homosexuality becoming more accepted and less "wrong" nowadays?

You can preach all you want about the bible saying it's wrong.. but we're living in the 21st century, where it's a time of change and new ideals... And people are starting to accept the differences among ourselves.

Exactly

But it's the same thing here in America as well...

The US minors are being treat as adult in the court for capital punishment and also death penatly as well. Right?
Wrong. The US does NOT execute minors.

It's Islamic world who create their own "God" image and also "Bible" as well. Yes It's Iran's culture because Iran belongs part of Islamic world. :)

The bottom line is that it is Islamic. It isn't culture. However, if you'd like to call it culture through the adoption of Islamic law, then be my guest.

Back