can't see the new post because of this!

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
281t1za.jpg

it's frustred me, because i have to read ALL the post and i don't feel to read ALL of them, it's riclicous have me to read all of them so i can chase up to 1. right now im on 1 to 11 threads.

Alex, how i can to delete faster than just read all of them?

I am also frustating too and I have to type "search" to find the darn post.

Same here it make me frustred me which I hate it so all I have to use " Today's Post" argh I like " New Post" easy way for me :) same as before that we used it till it change few weeks ago I think :)

i have no plm and i love it when alex created "mark forum reads". Everytime i click new post, and i always read from pages. then newpost. there is nothing new, then i click mark forum reads. The reason i like it cuz i am not sure where i was read last time and too many pages. Its helpful. I'm sorry y'all don't like it, and hope that would solve plm but hope they don't delete "mark forum reads!"

I concur with coolie the reading up to 500 pages please we don;t have all day to read 500 pages i liked it previously when it was last vist and with amount of pages there i dont like having to broswe thru 14 pages its ridculous after relogging in... some of the features from previous shld have stay put and not be upgraded.

I never use this feature but I just browsing section without search.

CoolieFroggie....when you want to see new posts ... click "Today's Posts" under Quick Links above.

Just click on "Quick Links" then "Mark Forums Read". That should clear up everything. Alex mentioned it last week. :thumb:

Yes, I had the same feeling as CoolieFroggie at first until Alex explained in his thread few weeks ago to go "Quick Links" then click "Today´s post"... No problem... :)

AHHHH THANKS! That's quick way I like it....Quick links then click new posts. :thumb:

Vamp, I did that and it kept giving me the whole threads to search through....

I did check "mark forums read" THREE TIMES and it is same thing all over again.

What's up with this??

Vamp, I did that and it kept giving me the whole threads to search through....

I did check "mark forums read" THREE TIMES and it is same thing all over again.

What's up with this??

What are you trying to get? New posts for update? Then look at #8 I've posted above.

Just click on "Quick Links" then "Mark Forums Read". That should clear up everything. Alex mentioned it last week. :thumb:

eheh I dont like mark forums read blah lol I like new post easy for me that I used it like before :giggle:

Everytime when sometime I clicked accident on mark forms read then I said oh shoot! then went there is no new posts that I was said arghhh not again! that I was try to click on " Today's Post" but accident click on " Mark Forums Read" :lol:I wish put it back same as before when click on " New Post" lol :lol: :giggle:

This is MUCH better simpllicity is at its best, complications will get complaints... thanks alex :)

doing go to this wastes time just clicking on today's post on the broswer serves quicker time and doesn;t give us hassles. like i said earlier shorter time less search....

my partner's still going thru the same thing some of you are and u know what just use the abbervations K I S S keep it simple silly!

Alex,

Even though I stuggled with your recommed. I am still too many lists to search through I prefer simple like before the upgrade.

What are you trying to get? New posts for update? Then look at #8 I've posted above.

I just want to see what's new after my last visit. I don't come by here daily so "today posts" wouldn't be suitable for me.
I guess I just gotta accept this and work around this new change. (shrug)

Back