Cant log out every time I shut down my computer.

DeafMommy0407

Reaction score
Pls help!

It seems that I cant log out every time I shut down my computer. What can I do to stop that? I didnt know where to put this thread in. Sorry!

When you say you can't log out, what are you trying to log out of? Windows? Your ISP? Some other password protected application or site? What can't you log out of?

MorriganTait said:
When you say you can't log out, what are you trying to log out of? Windows? Your ISP? Some other password protected application or site? What can't you log out of?

Here, Alldeaf

I know what you mean, DGL.
Whenever I log out alldeaf.com and then when I come back to log in I get puzzled with why I am still logged in :dunno:

Hope someone will come up to tell us how to fix this problem.

ButterflyGirl said:
I know what you mean, DGL.
Whenever I log out alldeaf.com and then when I come back to log in I get puzzled with why I am still logged in :dunno:

Hope someone will come up to tell us how to fix this problem.

Thank god. I thought I was the only one and I was feeling like going crazy. :hug:

Clean out your cookies.

Sometimes, logging on and leaving the "Stay Logged On" option checked will cause you to stay logged on regardless of whether you log off or not. If it isn't checked, then it will let you log off or automatically log off when you close all windows.

Back