Can you help me out?

tom_a56

Reaction score
Hello, I am a deaf student at university currently carrying out research looking into actual and perceived attitudes towards the deaf by both hearing and the deaf, whilst also looking at resilience and quality of life of the deaf and the hearing. I have found there is very little research in this so I am hoping to fill the gap by carrying out this research.

Could you help me out by filling out a short online survey? It shouldn’t take very long to fill out and could you also possibly pass it on to other people (deaf and hearing)? If you have any queries about it I will try to answer them the best I can.
Please find the link to the survey below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B53QTV2

Thank you for your time.

Curious - little research in this - in the UK?

I wish I could see all the questions before electing to answer.

Not exerting much control over your population base. You are going to need to limit your demographics a bit if you want your data to actually show anything. Your topic is really too broad to even begin to approach it.

I did not finish the survey, but wanted to know if this survey would help determine whether deaf/Deaf people are more interested in cars with turbocharged engine as compared to hearing population??

Can't you even think about sex or food once in a while?

Oh - you BAD, SWK!!! My innocent little brain cannot comprehend. :giggle:

What did you think he meant? It rains all the time in Minnesota. You can't outdrive it, no matter how fast you go! :hmm:

I don't know if I should be hungry or horney! ???? Me so confused... :(

Back