Can you help me idenifty where this is to be found at?

sleepytaz

Reaction score
Ok, I know most of you wouldn't care very much about Michael Jackson, but I've been struggling on trying to figure out where this picture below is at... what song title it is so I could look for that video. Your help with any knowledge you might would be much appriecated thank you!

EDIT: The picture/video was in some desert

desert.jpg

Last edited:
its from either "Thriller" or "Beat It" from the 80s -- at least thats what it looks like to me :lol:

No it isn't in "Black or White" I love that song so I know that... thank you for your effort

Thriller? no hehe Beat it? no thanks Fly Free... try again? Its very diffuclt and I know plenty of songs and I don't where this picture is from :( And it looks more like its in 90's and he is white in there as you can see :)

"Thriller" is when he was BLACK. and in 80s

Since he is white in this picture, it def is in 90s....

soemthing tells me that this is between 94 to 96 or 97...

around when he made his JAM video because he wasn't bad-looking back then.

"Heal the World"?
"Earth Song"? (this is a depressing song so i dont think he will dance around in this video)

Where did you find the picture anyway??? maybe the same place will have mroe infromation about the picture.
MAYBE this is not in a video but a picture for magazine or whatnot.

sleepytaz said:
Thriller? no hehe Beat it? no thanks Fly Free... try again? Its very diffuclt and I know plenty of songs and I don't where this picture is from :( And it looks more like its in 90's and he is white in there as you can see :)

then in this case :dunno: cuz i dont like Michael Jackson anyway -- hes a pedophile in my book :thumbd:

Fly Free said:
then in this case :dunno: cuz i dont like Michael Jackson anyway -- hes a pedophile in my book :thumbd:

lol understandable thats ok :) no worries

gnarlydorkette said:
"Thriller" is when he was BLACK. and in 80s

Since he is white in this picture, it def is in 90s....

soemthing tells me that this is between 94 to 96 or 97...

around when he made his JAM video because he wasn't bad-looking back then.

"Heal the World"?
"Earth Song"? (this is a depressing song so i dont think he will dance around in this video)

Where did you find the picture anyway??? maybe the same place will have mroe infromation about the picture.
MAYBE this is not in a video but a picture for magazine or whatnot.

Heal the World and Earth Song... no not in either, thanks for trying. I have video of them both. Heal the World doesn't have him in but it shows some other stuff while you "hear" his singing. Earth Song... he hangs on between two trees and stomps his foot to "heal" things back... you're close, but thanks. And no that picture wasn't just from a mag... theres different picture related to that scene... I just can't put my finger on it. I found the picture through photo galleries from google search...

Look like 'Micheal Jackson: Dangerous' available in DVD. I do remember his movie which MJ transformed himself into gaint robot, spaceship and car. I did not remember its title. :dunno:

[EDIT] I found movie's title - 'Moonwalker', same as Sega Genesis game. Why the heck I forgot that movie's title? :Oops:

hmm I don't recall having that scene as shown in the picture I posted in 'Moonwalker' mm mmm dangerous... I have that dvd but that scene isn't even show :( Thanks for the effort tho :)

oh yeah i do remmy this.. I saw when I was at Epcot center ,.... showing this 3D thing at a huge movie theater.. it was robot thingie....maybe you can look up in Epcot/Disney??

or is that Michael Jackson - Dangerous: The Short Films (1993) ??

u can check out at http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001391/

I am not familiar with MJ. I hate him but I liked his Thriller when i was younger. thats it.

or was that a music video doing something as a king?? in the desert?

downing said:
or was that a music video doing something as a king?? in the desert?

I think you're refering to "Remember the Time" mmm... the picture was in a desert... my eyes would buggle if you've seen the video of that picture... man! lol thanks for your efforts :) I know you and many other doesn't care much about him, but thats ok :)

Back