Can we have a Spoiler Warning?

Crying, Whiners and Offenders....Oh My....lol

do i dare to ask, who posted it?
stealth.gif

Nothing wrong with that. Cute cat.

:lol: ^^^^ I understand how you feel. And That is OK. I know you dislikes seeing the type of gruesome stuff. Me too but i still want to see it anyway. Me :crazy: Look like i need to be around AD a little MORE so i would not miss out of it! :lol:
I can send you the youtube link if you want to see it, let me know and Ill PM it to you.

why would you need a warning about any kind of surgery video? Surgery by it's nature is usually visually "gross."

if the topic subject is "gross" (surgery, beheading, fiery fatality, etc.), i just don't click on the video.

I can see posting a warning if the video has unexpected graphic images that aren't evident from the topic title. Like, if the topic was "cute puppies" and the video shows puppies being tortured, i would expect a warning for that.

I thought "spoiler" meant a post where plot information from a book, movie, or tv show was given away. It "spoils" the surprise.

A "graphic warning" and a "spoiler alert" are not the same thing.

like!!

A like from the very person who posted such a gross picture that prompted this thread. :lol:

A like from the very person who posted such a gross picture that prompted this thread. :lol:

I saw nothing gross with the video . Movies of the Holocaust are gross and horrifying . It's all a matter of opinion . I was health aide and had to be around all kind things people called 'gross' .

I think if the video was posted in the right thread then it would be fine. Just state "Actual CI Surgery". After all there are a few memebers looking to go the CI route.

If you don't want to see the video, just don't click on that thread. I find some of the threads to be too graphic or a topic I do not want to think about. Others may find them more interesting than I do.

Totally. It was not the right picture for that thread. So unfortunately anybody clicking on the thread got a shocker for no reason. No way to know otherwise.

I saw nothing gross with the video . Movies of the Holocaust are gross and horrifying . It's all a matter of opinion . I was health aide and had to be around all kind things people called 'gross' .

We weren't even talking about a video. I think you're referring to the wrong one but the mods already deleted what photo you posted. I guess they thought the same. I didn't even report it. Just left after saying it was gross.

Back