Can someone deaf receive SS/SSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leadership may be an art, but it is obviously not an art you have any talent for. You don't lead, you try to bully. You obviously suffer from problems with low self esteem, or you wouldn't have to resort to these tactics to make yourself feel like a big man.

well-said, jillio!!! :thumb:

and his ex-wife too! i know i don't want to be with someone like him let alone befriend him too! :thumbd:

he needs to take anger management classes for sure!

Yeppers! There's a reason his ex wife is ex and not just wife. Can you guess what that might be?:giggle:

NO EXCUSE FOR YOUR INTOLERANCE. Maybe you should be more careful where you aim your nastiness. I feel sorry for the people you work with. They no doubt leave your company feeling worthless.

I work with an iron fist and our agency almost doubled in size the last 5 weeks. Theres a strong demand for people like me than the wimps who work for the state funded deaf service centers.

And the folks that work with me are the most pampered volunteers in a deaf service agency. Free food at the office, free dinners out almost every night, free basketball game tickets, movie tickets, boat trips, etc. You see this kind of treatment the state funded deaf service agencies? Today everyone gets fish tacos!

Anger management? My ex-wife's only angry at me for dumping her on April 21, 2003 and hell hath no fury like her.

Richard

As much as I hate to admit it, I believe we are stooping to a certain level here by bashing Nesmuth. It would be better for us to allow him his say, as absurd as we may find it, and let him help others to form opinions of him on their own.

I am deaf and it just happened in 2006. I signed up for social security disability about 5 months ago. I had to quit my job because I was having a hard time performing it...I was a preschool teacher. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't wasting my time and getting my hopes up if someone who is deaf can't get it. This is a serious question and please don't bash it! I was told a deaf person could get it but, I haven't heard anything from them in 5 months. Is this normal?

Yes you can, but if you are completly healthy and able to work you should work, imo. The social security system is maxed out as is, so that limits what people can receive from social security. Why would you want to collect social security anyways? No one can live off what they give you in ssi, I am living proof that you can't .. i've been homeless, on welfare, etc.. all because I can't live off what they give me. Good luck trying to survive on social security!

I work with an iron fist and our agency almost doubled in size the last 5 weeks. Theres a strong demand for people like me than the wimps who work for the state funded deaf service centers.

And the folks that work with me are the most pampered volunteers in a deaf service agency. Free food at the office, free dinners out almost every night, free basketball game tickets, movie tickets, boat trips, etc. You see this kind of treatment the state funded deaf service agencies? Today everyone gets fish tacos!

Anger management? My ex-wife's only angry at me for dumping her on April 21, 2003 and hell hath no fury like her.

Richard

HEY!!! Richard.. you need to watch your mouth....You are not any better than anyone of us... remember the newspaper clippinig and your picture on it.......You are not any better than us......so you need to be careful with your mouth or should i say the hands that types into computer...

Mod Note:

Time to close this thread...obviously, it's getting out of hand again, therefore, it'll remain closed--

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back