Can I interview someone?

Missybriteside

Reaction score
Hi, I am taking ASL 1 and we are required to interview a deaf person. I am really interested in learning more about the deaf culture and perspectives of the Deaf. If you wouldn't mind taking the time for an interview, I would greatly appreciate it!

Did the teacher gives you the deaf events where you can attend, and talk with, and socialize with them first, rather than interviewing them like it is a fbi interviews & interrogation. eh.

I would volunteer to interview. I want to talk about deaf ferrets interacting in deaf world with other deaf ferrets, deaf cats, and deaf humans.

Did the teacher gives you the deaf events where you can attend, and talk with, and socialize with them first, rather than interviewing them like it is a fbi interviews & interrogation. eh.

+1

Don't view us as whole different world - we're still human beings, we aren't any difference from hearing people. Only difference I can think is our form of communication.

Like Frisky Feline said - meet local deaf people and hang out with them. You will notice that we're much similar (or equal) with hearing people.

Interview them isn't necessary.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

But if all the students don't interview us like lab rats - how will they know what chocolate bars we like? (Which for some insane reason seems to be asked on most interviews?!?)

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

But if all the students don't interview us like lab rats - how will they know what chocolate bars we like? (Which for some insane reason seems to be asked on most interviews?!?)

I am fond of Milky Way Midnight. ;)

why not, you interesting learn it more about perspectives of the deaf,, 0.o!!

Back