Can I find someone to video chat with?

MuthaMedusa

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in video chat. I'm learning ASL right now, am only a beginner but want to learn as much as I can. I don't really have anyone I can sign with on a regular basis and well it would be nice to meet a new friend and sign with someone too! Anyone out there?:wave:

:hmm: So do you want to hire an online ASL tutor?
Hire, I'm not financially able to hire anyone. I was looking to see if there was anyone who I could befriend that would be kind enough to sign with a beginner. I'd like to become an interpreter and with my limited resources I would like to find someone who'd be willing to just chat and have a little fun helping someone fufill a dream.

VideoChat

I would be glad to videochat with you! I am probably 2/3 fluent in sign laguage, and am hearing. I have also been trying to find someone to videochat with, and I could also teach you alot. Email me at rdohrn16@newarka.edu if you want to video chat :)
-Rachel Dohrn:wave::ty:

I would be glad to videochat with you! I am probably 2/3 fluent in sign laguage, and am hearing. I have also been trying to find someone to videochat with, and I could also teach you alot. Email me at rdohrn16@newarka.edu if you want to video chat :)
-Rachel Dohrn:wave::ty:

I also am about 2/3 fluent. I would love to practice with you. Email me at boog.7172@gmail.com if you want or I can email you.

Thread Still Relevant?

I am also looking to video chat. I am in ASL 1 so I have a limited vocab, but any help would be great. I live in a small town so I don't have anyone close to sign with. I can SKYPE or face time! Thanks!

Why are almost all the posters in this thread having so few posts?

I would be willing to help you if you'd like, I'm self teaching from books and the internet. I don't really have anyone to practice with either so maybe we could help each other. :)

Back