Call For Survey Responses

MollyKate

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Molly, and I’m a hearing person who's currently in the middle of a class project regarding d/Deaf experiences with music. It’s extremely important to me that I receive input from people who are actually d/Deaf, rather than just academic articles written by hearing people. Thus, I’ve developed a short form that asks a few simple questions about how d/Deaf people interact with and relate to music (whether positively or negatively).

I need participants. If you’re d/Deaf, hard of hearing, a child of Deaf parents, or involved with Deaf culture in another way, I’d love to hear from you. The survey is quite straightforward and takes fewer than 5 minutes to complete. If you have the time, I’d really appreciate your input.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! If you're interested, please shoot me a PM (I'm having trouble posting the link to the survey here because it makes this post read like spam :P).

Thanks for the link and for the welcome. :) The purpose of the survey format is to examine possible trends (and lack thereof) among people, so a personal response is ideal in that situation, especially since obviously no Deaf person is the same as another or has the same experiences. I'm definitely not trying to force anyone into responding or assuming that anyone would want to respond; I'm just trying to put the option out there in case anyone happened to be interested.

Back