Caitlyn Jenner Will Reportedly Pose Naked On The Cover Of Sports Illustrated

Transgender or not. Anyone disrespecting our flag is fair game.

I don't see it as transphobia. I have many trans friends male and female but we can all agree that "Caitlyn" is not a women.

Is she posing naked with old glory?

Isn't thr first time thats happens

Nothing disrespectful about it

^Lol. Humdinger! Bruce wants attention plain and simple. The real girls around him were stealing it all. :D

Well...if sitting ur arse on Old Glory....trying to cover ur humdinger and ur boobs ain't disrespectful then I don't know what is.

What is disrespectful in covering up your body or parts of it with with the flag?

Again
its certainly not the first time

But fo me anyway
i dont find it disrespectful

What is disrespectful in covering up your body or parts of it with with the flag?

Again
its certainly not the first time

But fo me anyway
i dont find it disrespectful

why does that not surprise me?...LOL....and Speaking of Old Glory...my Flag (last year) was in bad shape...Friend said "just throw it away"...I said "NO"!!....Folded it up, and took it to the Fire Station....they will dispose of it properly....Some people do bury their old Flags...and Never, Ever would I disrespect Old Glory in any instance....
As for Ms Jenner...she can hide her javelin between her/his legs and keep her/his arse off Old Glory.

why does that not surprise me?...LOL....
It's not his flag, so . . .

Speaking of Old Glory...my Flag (last year) was in bad shape...Friend said "just throw it away"...I said "NO"!!....Folded it up, and took it to the Fire Station....they will dispose of it properly....Some people do bury their old Flags...and Never, Ever would I disrespect Old Glory in any instance....
As for Ms Jenner...she can hide her javelin between her/his legs and keep her/his arse off Old Glory.
We take our old flags to the VFW, and they do the same thing--honorable disposal ceremonies. I think some Boy Scouts also do the ceremonies.

It's not his flag, so . . .

We take our old flags to the VFW, and they do the same thing--honorable disposal ceremonies. I think some Boy Scouts also do the ceremonies.

I should of phrased my statement better

My flag or not
what is so disrespectful about the nude human body?

Obviously i get people religious convictions but
beside that

I see no disrespect.

To each their own

My flag or not

beside that

I see no disrespect.

To each their own

Technically it is against the flag code... granted every American flag on clothing also goes against the flag code. Thus, if one finds fault with this then they should also find fault with a large portion of US citizens, especially around the 4th of July.

My flag or not

beside that

I see no disrespect.

To each their own
It's disrespectful to use the US flag as any item of clothing, whether or not the body underneath is nude or dressed.

It's disrespectful to use the US flag as any item of clothing, whether or not the body underneath is nude or dressed.

I do remember a country singer bsck in the day having a shirt of old glory

But respect is relative

What on finds respectfulnothers dont
and vic versa

If Jenner was the first ever ever to pose nude with the flag then heir might be a point
maybe
but she certainly is not
so
it justice st seems mocked up outrage really
meh

2iu6udx.jpg

Here's Schwarzenegger the day he became a US citizen.

hmmmm...now I'm reading that "she/he" is considering transiting back to male....
It's so confusing for me. I don't know if I should return the Wheaties box to the mantle or to pour jet fuel on it and torch it. I go back and forth. Back and forth. :D

but whats it matter to anyone what peopel do with their bodies or lives.

if he wants to transit 20 tiems back and forth and has the loot for it
what it matter to anyone?

Back