Caitlyn Jenner Will Reportedly Pose Naked On The Cover Of Sports Illustrated

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Forty years after she won the decathlon at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games, Caitlyn Jenner will reportedly pose naked on a cover of Sports Illustrated this summer wearing "nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal," reports Us Weekly.

It will be the first time she's posed with the gold medal since her transition.

The award has apparently been hidden in Jenner's makeup drawer. Writing about her "most-prized possession" for the Huffington Post last year, Jenner explained why:

"I never wanted my kids to feel like they had to have a gold medal in order to be considered a success. I didn't want them to constantly compare their own achievements to my time in the Olympics, so I haven't displayed my medal."

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/...y-pose-naked-on-the-cover-of-sports/21370380/

Disgusting, isn't it?...guessing "she" won't have to stick a sock in it....as I've read she hasn't "fully" changed to female...(still having male parts)...hmmmm....

RR, I give you high points for not attaching that photo! And, no...I did not click the link.

RR, I give you high points for not attaching that photo! And, no...I did not click the link.

The link is just for the article about the upcoming issue. There's no photos of the naked SI cover with the flag. My guess is that hasn't been released yet.

The link is just for the article about the upcoming issue. There's no photos of the naked SI cover with the flag. My guess is that hasn't been released yet.
Sometimes, I just hate Hollywood and the media for this crap. There is nothing Patrotic abt anyone nude or semi-nude w/ our flag drapped on them. America has gone in the crapper.

Sometimes, I just hate Hollywood and the media for this crap. There is nothing Patrotic abt anyone nude or semi-nude w/ our flag drapped on them. America has gone in the crapper.

Dunno if it will help...but a paper bag over his/her head might.....It's like a "freak show"...but guessing too...a lot of people get off on such shyt as this....LOL....such as:..."Oh! Lookie!...I got a gold medal...a boob job...and still got my weiner"....

LMAO @ RR. I wish we still had the adult thread avaliable! But, what the heck... here goes...
caitlyn-jenner1.png

I don't consider this news worthy ,there are more importance things going in the world than Caitlyn Jenner new boobs . This was just on the news but it didn't show
the photo , thank goodness . My dog was in the room and I don't want him to have nightmares! LOL!

Brucaitlyn Jenner (As me friends call that snake) is a terrible human. People shouldn't even be looking at that snake.

wow.. as much as I don't care for Ms. Jenner... I still wouldn't say all the crap that's being said in this thread.

People draping themselves in the flag whether nude, semi nude or dressed has always been an issue and will always be an issue. And I'd condone every single person who does it.

amazing the transphobia in this thread regardless of if you like, dislike or hate Jenner.

Back