Caitlyn Jenner could face a manslaughter charge

PowerON

Reaction score
Caitlyn Jenner could face a vehicular manslaughter charge after sheriff's investigators found she was driving unsafely when she caused a chain-reaction crash that killed a woman in February, officials said.

Investigators determined Jenner was driving at a speed "unsafe for the prevailing road conditions," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Nicole Nishida said Thursday.

Jenner was hauling an off-road vehicle on a trailer behind her Cadillac Escalade on Feb. 7 when she steered to avoid cars slowing for a traffic light in front of her on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu.

More to read article

So, it sounds to me after the incident, he decide to change to woman to mess with the justice system to send to which jail? I see what he did in there.

Of course, I'm just assume because he makes thing look bad as it sound like....

Last edited:
So, it sounds to me after the incident, he decide to change to woman to mess with the justice system to send to which jail? I see what he did in there.

Of course, I'm just assume because he makes thing look bad as it sound like....

seriously?

I don't think so. If I am remembering she started her transition BEFORE the accident so if she is doing it to mess with the judicial system she had one HELL of a psychic or she did it on purpose- and that I don't think is even possible to do because you can't possibly know that you will kill somebody on the road.

seriously?

I don't think so. If I am remembering she started her transition BEFORE the accident so if she is doing it to mess with the judicial system she had one HELL of a psychic or she did it on purpose- and that I don't think is even possible to do because you can't possibly know that you will kill somebody on the road.

Who know, it's probably good time that he always want to be woman, somehow....

She is not driving and she has hired a limo driver to drive her in public places.

I was not aware of the accident that she was involved and blamed her for the manslaughter charge. Was Feb of this year 2015?

Accident happen to anybody. :(

Back