C.I Users....

TheIronQueen

Reaction score
I was packing all my stuff for my trip to TN today... I put my cochlear stuff (battery charger, disposables, drystore) in my nifty little travel bag from cochlear. It's a no brainer for me... I was wondering if anybody else has a favorite accessory or tool for your CI from whatever company you use? If so, what is it?

I was packing all my stuff for my trip to TN today... I put my cochlear stuff (battery charger, disposables, drystore) in my nifty little travel bag from cochlear. It's a no brainer for me... I was wondering if anybody else has a favorite accessory or tool for your CI from whatever company you use? If so, what is it?

My PACs. :) I'm working on finding a y adapter so I can use TWO PACs at the same time.

If I am going to a humid place, I would pack the dry & Store, but I live in such a dry environment, that I rarely use it.

I want the niffy travel bag!! :-( It's odd that I had two boxes, and there's a few things that were different, yet I never got a dang bag.

DJ, I have the nifty bag ;-P.... ha ha

Well i am going on my first flying trip next month since CI operation I guess i am taking what you have just said plus an adaptor for different plugs (My plugs seems to be the only plug that doesn't fit anywhere, dang!!!.... must not forget that! BATTERIES too.. umm.. PAC if i have my processor adjusted to use Ipod.
Foregin card just in case.

Advanced Bionics has a neat travel case as well. I love it. I can just pack and go with it. I also love my little case that is attached to my keychain, it contains my rechargable batteries.

Back