Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops my mistake jillio you right of course

Not a problem. Just clarifying. I often log in from the university or my other job at the shelter which is different than my home IP.

I don't know. I think the obit pretty much spoke for himself and his character.

He travelled 40+ countries, entered university against all odds & graduated with a 3.8 GPA, 6'4', claims he's well hung just like his height, flirts with both sexes left and right in the adult section, post his derriere picture and isn't afraid to flirt with the young gay males here.

I think his actions spoke louder than we all wished to see.

He's an attention seeking narcissist. He does like to share stories that has this community shifting attention to him. He seeks conflicts and actively involves himself in confrontations.

He PMs members to seek information .. make that dirt.. about members.

I know he has done that to me when I was in a heated debate. He'd PM to egg the members only to contribute negatively.

I'm just looking at this outside the box.

Byrdie fits this criteria- "Narcissistic personality disorder"

[/LIST]
Well, I don't know what defines Byrdie if not that.

fucking hell, id say this is a good description, pretty spot-on, but I dont know shit about psychology to be able to vouch for it, but as for me, id say its a good guess

If you subscribe your household to DSL or cable companies then IP will be same for anyone whoever is in your household.
Right. I was just wondering, since this the ISP # was one of the tip off points for CandyBrownEyes if the Mods would be confirming who is who and how related if they have the same ISP #.
Not a problem for those of us with more than one family member a member here but just wondering.

Too bad the Mods have to police a bunch of adults

That's why they should leave things as it is.. when a situation comes up, they will take care of it.. just like they did with Byrdie. Even if Byrdie have multiple accounts doesn't mean he should be banned for it. What he should be banned for is hurting the members..That's where the Mod should focus on.

That's a bunch of crap. I think Byrdie did this all on his own and nothing Naisho or Jillio did had anything to do with this. Just because someone we "trusted" on this forum pulled a huge hoax on us doesn't mean fingers have to get pointed as to why/who/what.

Well - if you recall... byrdie was cheerful and humorous in an agreeable way until naisho/jillio fiasco. Since then - his posts to any other threads were erratic and somewhat bitter. Remember the thread he created - "Dear Alex"? and remember some of the bitter threads that he created which got locked/deleted?

That is what I pieced together so far to understand his ulterior motive behind this cruel prank. His intention was probably to tear AD community apart as he knows handful of ADers are emotionally sensitive. As the result of this prank - some of ADers are leaving AD. His bitterness is most likely targeted toward to Alex and nobody else.

This has been a trying days for us all. Do not let him win. Stay strong. :mad2:

Right. I was just wondering, since this the ISP # was one of the tip off points for CandyBrownEyes if the Mods would be confirming who is who and how related if they have the same ISP #.
Not a problem for those of us with more than one family member a member here but just wondering.

Too bad the Mods have to police a bunch of adults

your question is best left unanswered. I think Candybrowneyes' post is quite sufficient enough for us. AD has been around for several years. Alex has his share of all kinds of internet fuck-ups. He knows what he's doing. So do mods.

Shit happens but mods did their damnest to control & contain this situation swiftly enough to prevent it from tearing AD community apart. Fortunately enough - the damage was minimal.... even though many of us are shocked and furious about what just happened.

Like I said - do not let that bastard win. Stay strong and stick together :grouphug:

That is what I pieced together so far to understand his ulterior motive behind this cruel prank. His intention was probably to tear AD community apart as he knows handful of ADers are emotionally sensitive. As the result of this prank - some of ADers are leaving AD.
Really? That is sad.

I thought the whole thing was showing how most community members were sticking it out and sticking together. The ones who have been here a long time and those of us who are still pretty new here seemed to be a united front to me. Perhaps I was wrong to think I observed that.

Well - if you recall... byrdie was cheerful and humorous in an agreeable way until naisho/jillio fiasco. Since then - his posts to any other threads were erratic and somewhat bitter. Remember the thread he created - "Dear Alex"? and remember some of the bitter threads that he created which got locked/deleted?

That is what I pieced together so far to understand his ulterior motive behind this cruel prank. His intention was probably to tear AD community apart as he knows handful of ADers are emotionally sensitive. As the result of this prank - some of ADers are leaving AD. His bitterness is most likely targeted toward to Alex and nobody else.

This has been a trying days for us all. Do not let him win. Stay strong. :mad2:

No one can try to tear AD community apart, we are too close knitted to be ripped up apart. We have done pretty good observing on what's really going on. We are like one big family as well. Many things have happened in the past but we are still here, but of course we lost a few good members.

DONT LET Byrdie win, he is winning by seeing those people leave AD, thats what he wants

You MAY be right, he may be one of our former member and was forever banned from here and he may try revenge on Alex for permanent ban him/her.

IF that is what his/her motivation, then we should not let him/her win

DONT LET Byrdie win, he is winning by seeing those people leave AD, thats what he wants

Isthis alldeaf in public that everyone (outside of member AD) can read this thread??

oh yeah i remember liebling jeez GRR at him
he was so bitter toward to Bear since Bear is much dear friend of ours sigh good thing we defense her against Brydie

Yes, Frisky, it is. Only those that are not in public view are those that are member-only areas.

But anyone can view all of the thread on alldeaf.com

when i was banned i was able to come onto the forum and read any thread but not post

There are some forums here that arent viewable by the public - such as pictures.

But anyone can view all of the thread on alldeaf.com

when i was banned i was able to come onto the forum and read any thread but not post

:nono: when you're banned, STAY BAN! j/k :lol:

Yea now we all know that he's reading everything what its said here.

Yes, Frisky, it is. Only those that are not in public view are those that are member-only areas.

Cool. that's what i remember. I dont know if they know about this AD being in public. thanks dreamdeaf.

Amazing how effective moderators working together can make a site run smoothly. Just shows how easy it is to create false personnas on the Internet. Well, back to our regularly scheduled postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back