Bush throws first pitch in Japan series baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokonut

Reaction score
Former President George W. Bush threw out the ceremonial first pitch for a baseball game in Japan Tuesday during his first visit since he left office.

VOA News - Former President Bush Throws 1st Pitch in Japan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVG5pHiBeVI]YouTube - ??????????2009?????????3??7-4?[/ame]
Vid of him throwing the first pitch starts at the 3:37 mark. No pressure. Just threw the ball once he stepped onto the pitcher mound. Everything else in the vid is all Japanese so not much to say other than Bush did what he knew how.

Cool :) It's really nice to see Bush was in another country for fun game. Thanks for the youtube video clip. 8)

Palin was on Oprah today and it looked like it was a hit.

At least Bush didn't bow deep like a servant waiter to the Emperor of Japan in this game.

For a guy who is 63 years old is pretty good versus Obama who fell short of the plate (ie "dirtball" territory) at age 48 in a special pitching baseball event not too long ago. I'm sure most 63 year olds could't throw half the length.

No comparison, really.

I wasn't comparing him to Obama. It was still a dirtball. I know plenty of old men who could have gotten it over the plate.

For a guy who is 63 years old is pretty good versus Obama who fell short of the plate (ie "dirtball" territory) at age 48 in a special pitching baseball event not too long ago. I'm sure most 63 year olds could't throw half the length.

No comparison, really.

wow.... bickering over pitching??? just wow... the pissing contest came down to this????

absolute dismal....

2m4auj7.png

*it's a pix of cartoon figure laughing hard behind a computer. he was laughing so hard that his feet were up in the air

*shrugs*

Again, Bush does a great job pitching despite his age when most men couldn't even do what he did.

facepalm2.jpg

picture of Jean Luc Picard and Commander Riker from Star Trek double facepalming

can I be jean-luc picard?

Yet, you keep coming back for more? Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back