Bush throws first pitch in Japan series baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rather fun to do. Compare and contrast.

It's rather fun to do. Compare and contrast.

compare and contrast what? There's nothing.

The arm of a 48 year old who threw like a girl certainly cannot compete with that of Bush' arm when most men his age can't even reach home plate.

that's not exactly "compare and contrast" there. You should have done what Karissa did in the most simple and appreciative way... something that Bush would ask her to accompany her to baseball game. :aw:

Cool :) It's really nice to see Bush was in another country for fun game. Thanks for the youtube video clip. 8)
:thumb:

The word "plenty" is certainly different from "most" as in most men cannot while plenty can still do it. Even Bush Sr couldn't quite do it since he didn't have that "pitcher" arm, so to speak, when he threw his first pitch which went badly. But for GW Bush when he threw his first pitch soon after 9/11 you could see the curve in the ball's path in the second video below. Bush was only 55 while Obama was 48. The first compares Bush and Obama's throwing style.

YouTube - First Pitch Breakdown

YouTube - Bush vs Obama First Ceremonial Pitch

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eGCsEQ15L4]YouTube - The Haka - New Zealand Vs Tonga[/ame]
It's a YouTube of New Zealand and Tonga doing the Haka Maori war dance before a rugby match.

Which one's better? I say the black one because they managed to throw in the tongue there...

And how is Obama related to Bush's game in Japan?

That was in response to Alex on the dynamics of Bush' throw versus Obama. It's still baseball. Plus it's two Presidents, too. Both been to Japan. And you complain?

This thread makes no damn sense anymore.:shrug:

Yeah, and the topic is still baseball and Bush. What do you think of the video comparing Bush and Obama on how they throw a baseball? Pretty funny, eh?

Yeah, and the topic is still baseball and Bush. What do you think of the video comparing Bush and Obama on how they throw a baseball? Pretty funny, eh?

What do I think of this video, you ask? Here's what I think -

2070pbc.jpg

*it's a pix of a finger wearing a top of acorn as hat and the finger has a face

and it really was a dirtball!!!!!

Yeah, it was a dirtball. Ever noticed that his throw was pretty casual? Then again he is 63 years old. I'd like to watch Obama make a throw at 63. Oh, wait, his throw didn't even make it to the plate. Never mind.

Yeah, it was a dirtball. Ever noticed that his throw was pretty casual? Then again he is 63 years old. I'd like to watch Obama make a throw at 63. Oh, wait, his throw didn't even make it to the plate. Never mind.

still on that?

never mind

Sorry, I'm not a palm reader. Wanna see a palm ball pitch and learn something new? Vid is captioned.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5newWSXJB1I]YouTube - How to Throw Baseball Pitches : How to Throw a Palm Ball Pitch[/ame]

Mod note:

This thread has became moot to discuss further. Therefore, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back