Bush throws first pitch in Japan series baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, are you bald?

memememememememe! jean-luc picard!

Well, that's okay. You're still enough of a badass to be Jean Luc. But I get to be Riker.

Here's Koko:

q-star-trek.jpg

Q from Star Trek TNG

ooooooo Q! that mischievous one!

let us facepalm now....

Data - Red Alert! Do you have a lock on the target???

captain-james-t-kirk-awesome11.jpg

Captain Kirk with the caption saying, "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am

5d8pc5.gif

*it's an animated pix of Star Trek crew dancing silly

Proceed forward at impulse speed, Mr. Crusher! Ready the photons.

The arm of a 48 year old who threw like a girl certainly cannot compete with that of Bush' arm when most men his age can't even reach home plate. By saying that they know personally men Bush' age who can certainly do better than Bush is either lying like a dog or watched one too many Trekkie episodes. Learn to separate facts from fantasies, boys.

Mr. Crusher! Where is my photon??? *ship jolting violently*

piss%20fountain.jpg

It's a pair of statues peeing into a pond facing each others.

I was going to comment on how rare it is for an ex-president to be invited to an international baseball event, but apparently... it turned into a pissing contest.

Pissing contest between Bush and Obama? Good Lord, Bush wins it hands down every time!

BTW, Souggy, you have a certain fetish or what?

I think the guy on left is pissing further :hmm:

Pissing contest between Bush and Obama? Good Lord, Bush wins it hands down every time!

If Bush came and saw what you just did in here, he would be gravely disappointed :aw:

Bush is not interested in pissing contest. he's that kind of gentleman.

klein.jpg

It's a picture of Alberta's ex-premier. He is a guy that happens to agree with everything kokonut advocates. He looks drunk and had a cup of Molson Canadian beer in his hand.

This guy likes a good pissing contest!

sir - what do you see? tell me what do you see. who is standing next to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back