Bulldog Puppies 4sale..

BullyMom, those puppies are so cute! I wish I could have a puppy But I cant and Do bully dogs get along well with children?

My headmistress (Principal) at primary boarding school in England, owned a british bulldog and we schoolkids grew up with this dog Mandy. I believe its ideal pet for kids.

Do you make a nice profit by selling puppies? (no offence please), I understand you pay for the stud fee, advertised in the newspaper for puppies sale, phone calls, vet bills, or its just a hobby? I would like to breed Birman cats one day in the future. Also what will you do with it if no one buy it?

Cheri said:
BullyMom, those puppies are so cute! I wish I could have a puppy But I cant and Do bully dogs get along well with children?

Many peoples thinks Bulldogs are dangerous, None of true.. that was very darnest longest time ago which history talked about Bulldogs... was dated 1800's people who loved rage bulldogs really very starving for food that how make bulldogs vs bulldogs as such dog fights.. Peoples wants to get win for money.
That's very stupid.
I find that Bulldogs are very darest friendly and loves social with children and social others too. I have 3 kids and have 3 bulldogs.. My prevouis was 5 bulldogs but 2 killed by car.

Anyway.... Bulldogs can along with children easy.. Loved to be sleephead and snore then eat then back sleep.. That always routines.. If you want to researched about Bulldogs' backgrounds. Let you know.. Bulldog are always cute but looks ugly still CUTE.. lol

RedRum said:
My headmistress (Principal) at primary boarding school in England, owned a british bulldog and we schoolkids grew up with this dog Mandy. I believe its ideal pet for kids.

Do you make a nice profit by selling puppies? (no offence please), I understand you pay for the stud fee, advertised in the newspaper for puppies sale, phone calls, vet bills, or its just a hobby? I would like to breed Birman cats one day in the future. Also what will you do with it if no one buy it?

Actually , Yes very good profits somewhat but lot of money expense on CKC registerated paper work, vet cost, phone long distance, adversting, stud fee, airplane around trip and everything mostly are expense on it. Worth it for my experience breeding and selling the puppies and also involved CKC membership. Mostly attend dog showing competion too.
Bulldogs are quite beautiful.
Wishes you have great luck with your future breeder of Birman cats.. Important you can visit http://www.akc.com lotsa of information about the breeding and membership etc etc..

Expecting Litter on April 2nd to 9th 2004

Expecting Litter on April 2nd to 9th 2004.
Dam: Rogue (Red and White)
Sire: Bruiser (White and two dark brindle eye patches)

Contact me if you want become as pet of bulldog seriouis inquiries.

Remmy, It's quite expensive to buy.

CKC REG'D, Mircochipped, 1st shot dewormed, Vet health record book, 1 year health guarenteed, and Free meduim Dog Cage.
Require Deposit $500.00 usd prior to hold your puppy avoid waiting list who not deposit.
Price $2,000 usd for as pet
$2,300 usd for Breeding/Dog Showing.

Method payment accept:
Payment til pay off
$500-2000 = 1,500 - 500 = $1,000 balance to pay off..
or....
$500.- 2000 = 1,500 then pay off
Whatever depend on your budget affordable to payments til payoff..
Remember... Always when pay off the cost balance then ready to get your puppy go home. If not pay off.. Puppy cannot leave the premiess.

Air fare one way isn't included the price package. Seprate cost.
Accept shipment world wide.
Thank you very much...

My prices are canada funds...

usa fund would be 1,800-2,000 depend exchange funds percent rate on currency.

aww I wish i had the money and get one for my hubby to cheer him up...he have always wanted one while he was growing up but price. ouch....

dowing,

I understandable, Bulldogs isn't cheap really extreme expensive.. I'm very open heart and willing accept their payments til pay off the left balance before pick litter up.

That's all... I ain't same rest other breeders who preferable full payments or half payments. I don't.

Back