Build a business on your own or with help?

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
Georgia lumberyard owner hammers Obama on 'You didn't build that' | Fox News

I'm not going to give my opinion. Anyone who runs a business can either agree or disagree with what Obama said.

Some people chose to build a business on their own. Some chose to build a business with help. Life goes on.

You can like Obama or you can hate Obama. It's your choice.

The man that the article is about didn't even listen to what Obama said before flying off the handle. Surely, you can't open and run a successful lumberyard without learning something about lumber from SOMEONE. Obama didn't specify "government" only. Give me a break.

You know, last month, my girlfriend and I visited Saugatuck, MI with my rottweiler. We visited a pet bakery and bought some treats for Zeus. They told me that a place across the street had a menu for dogs!!! I decided to get a hamburger for Zeus. I'm sure that the restaurant across from pet bakery was very happy for the help. If it was not for pet bakery, I would not have known this place offered menu selection for dogs.

So people can decide to run a business on their own or hire help to run business, but no one is an island. Just think and realize that we all need resources that surrounds us.

Look at the source! Fox News is the the Right-wing Fanboy media. I didn't even click the link as it is not a valid source of objective or even honest journalism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng]Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That - YouTube[/ame]
Here is the actual speech. The context of "you didn't build that" refers to the roads and bridges he mentioned in the earlier part of the sentence. People like to hate things without fully understanding them. It's just the way the world is, I guess.

Back