Bringing Dead Brains Back To Life.

The brain is a fascinating organ... and while I can see some benefits to a study like this.... it is scary all the same...

Only a matter time now...

Someone someplace wil put living human brain into a pooches body.....
and vice versa...

The future
is full of pooch biscuits for the taking...

Only a matter time now...

Someone someplace wil put living human brain into a pooches body.....
and vice versa...

The future
is full of pooch biscuits for the taking...

Too late they have been trying weird things like this throughout history....

Truth there... but I do not see interspecies mixing successfully.... more than likely they will just implant a chip with the charastics that they want and see how that will influence them... goodness knowso the medical community is extremely implant happy

Perhaps Jahi McMath's mom should participate in the study since she is sure her daughter will wake up. Maybe this is her chance.

Last edited:
I Watched movie on same concept, its *Lazarus effect*, they brings dead back to life, then she kills all of them, who does so xD

This is what my husband brought up. I am studying to be a microbiologist so I find amazing. But my husband was like 'oh cool so they are making patient zero? It is going to be raccoon city over there (from resident evil). Better hurry and get your schooling done your first case is with the zombie virus' hehe

This is what my husband brought up. I am studying to be a microbiologist so I find amazing. But my husband was like 'oh cool so they are making patient zero? It is going to be raccoon city over there (from resident evil). Better hurry and get your schooling done your first case is with the zombie virus' hehe
Hehe I actually thought of that as well. ..

Back