Break the chains of addiction

I know that many people don't do anything to overcome their weaknesses. Addiction is a great weakness which holds an addict and doesn't let him/her live the full life. Many addicted people just give up, not fight back, and not even try to change anything. So, I aim to make these people believe in themselves and face it with dignity. It is not cool at all to be wuss. Here is an article on how to make the first steps to solve the problem and cure addiction https://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/03/14/dont-let-addiction-control-you/. You may say that tips in that article are common, but if you try you'll realize that they really work. You can more than you think. The only thing you need is to believe in it and start acting.

Bear

I am sorry to say but there is no way anyone can make someone do something that they don't want to do or aren't ready to do. As much as you or anyone else may want to help them.....you cannot until they are ready to help themselves. Giving them advice on where to go get help or steps to solve the problem is fine but they have to seek it. You can't make them believe in themselves.

Communication Software for Deaf Hard of Hearing - NexTalk