bra size issues?

Well, I am a 34C, wearing the same bra size, but I feel that my boobs are slightly bigger and my bra is kinda of tight lately. I wonder about the growth spurt? Or my bra size is simply incorrect? I am not pregnant or anything else. Could it be a hormonal changes? I just wonder along..

Have you ever experienced with that?

Weight gain (and loss) contributes to bra discomfort :) completely normal.

that is how sizing goes my friends...if u go UP a cup that usually isn't ur cup size u go down a band size. I am a 32 dd and i can wear a 34d or 36c. my surgeron explained it all to me ...when u get sized its very rarely right...there is no ONE size..everyones boobs are different just try it try a 32 and 34 D..it also depends on where the bra is right..the cup or the band. or both u just have to experiment with sizes. and forget about getting measured most of the time they aren't right..i am a 32DD and I got measured for shits and giggles and the lady was like ur a 32B! i laughed

are you sure you don't need my help as well? :wave:

I don't need it because my mom is work at Macy's. She always give me the discount the price with her card. If I move out of state and need someone assist me with affordable.

There's an old joke I just remembered.

Why do bra's never fit properly?

Do you really expect to put 2 milk factories it one bra?

I think that when you got up on the band size, you have to go up one cup size, too. Is that right? Macy's is a good place for bras if you can find them on sale.

Well, I am a 34C, wearing the same bra size, but I feel that my boobs are slightly bigger and my bra is kinda of tight lately. I wonder about the growth spurt? Or my bra size is simply incorrect? I am not pregnant or anything else. Could it be a hormonal changes? I just wonder along..

Have you ever experienced with that?
I am going to need some high resolution photographs to be able to give an informed opinion. You can post them here or send them to me in pm. :rofl2: jk with ya.

I think that when you got up on the band size, you have to go up one cup size, too. Is that right? Macy's is a good place for bras if you can find them on sale.

I thought so too but I discovered that's not the case at all for me. When i went up a cup size, the cup area was all wrinkly. I kept changing the band size to find the perfect fit. But no matter what, it is still too wrinkly (and the band would be too big or tight).

It turned out I needed to stay within my old cup size, just get a bigger band size.

Back