boyfriend or girlfriend

my man is :deaf:, love him to death!
:D

Originally posted by illustrator
dumb?rea-heh-heh-lly?

tee hee, Jim Carrey! Im still working on what movie he said that in.. I can picture it and remember what it sounded like but not the movie =X :P

i am currently dating someone she's :deaf: :) never date a hearing gal.. but have done with deaf and hard of hearing :)

pinkster said:
tee hee, Jim Carrey! Im still working on what movie he said that in.. I can picture it and remember what it sounded like but not the movie =X :P

I know what you mean, pinkster! I think it was either the first or 2nd installment of Ace Ventura: the Pet Detective...wasn't it?

I LOVE watching movies Jim Carrey's in cos of his hysterical antics and rubberface making. :thumb:

:Oops: Off topic, slightly here...*shuffles back to the topic and shuts up*

Oh, btw...my husband's hearing...been married to him for abit over 5 years now. :D

I have no boyfriend.. Im kinda picky when it comes with a guy.. but I ve been dating a few hearing guys right now... just going out as friends and getting to know eachother before Having me jump into a realtionship... Im taking my time.. no rush. *smile*

Cheri said:
I have no boyfriend.. Im kinda picky when it comes with a guy.. but I ve been dating a few hearing guys right now... just going out as friends and getting to know eachother before Having me jump into a realtionship... Im taking my time.. no rush. *smile*

Do you want go out for dinner? ;)

I'm not dating or in relationship with anyone right now. It's nice to be a free guy.

Haha.... Cute!...VamPyroX & Weekend.. Well.. Let's see I don't know either of you yet.. so if u want to get to know me.. why dont u try to aims me.:smile:

Cheri said:
Haha.... Cute!...VamPyroX & Weekend.. Well.. Let's see I don't know either of you yet.. so if u want to get to know me.. why dont u try to aims me.:smile:

SWEET! *push Vampyrox away*

I know this is an old thread, created back in 2003.
I wanted to reply in this thread to say that my boyfriend is deaf.

And I am curious to see if anything changed with you guys since 2003.
Any of you got married? Still single? Change of relationship?

Well, my boyfriend can hear (no problem with that because he's really sweet and all, and he's trying to learn sign language - at this time he knows enough to have a small conversation with me and still is learning more daily). Been with him for four months now and four days. It's been a long time since I stayed with a guy that long in a relationship, and also, interesting that this is the first hearing guy to break my record with how long i stayed with a hearing guy in a relationship.
That's a nice story. How did you two meet?

I know this is an old thread, created back in 2003.
I wanted to reply in this thread to say that my boyfriend is deaf.

And I am curious to see if anything changed with you guys since 2003.
Any of you got married? Still single? Change of relationship?

I never posted this thread before. My boyfriend hearing and we only date 1 month but he lovely and we having great fun:lol: hope it lasts

I had ex husband who was hearing. Now I have a deaf boyfriend. I used wanted to a hearing guys but I realized that commucation always come first. I am glad that I found a boyfriend Travis.

Back